ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

You know when

Posted by sofi123 

You know when
December 05, 2005 05:29AM
your heart tells you to do one thing because that's what you just feel like you should do, and your brain tells you to do the other becuase that would be the smart thing to do? Which are you actually supposed to do?

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
Re: You know when
December 05, 2005 05:33AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
December 05, 2005 05:56AM
Yeah, depends on the variables. Although the fact that you've recognised this conflict of interests as 'a problem' is a signal to me atleast that you're probably better off following the very thought that prompted you to post this.

If it was better to go down the other route in this instance, I don't think you'd have bothered asking on a public forum.

Post Edited (12-05-05 17:22)
December 06, 2005 07:39AM
Hmph. Thankyou both.

~ Sofi ~

December 07, 2005 12:38PM
Okay here's what I always go by.... "It is better to have done something and end up regretting it then to have no done something and regret not doing it!"

~*wOOt!*
December 08, 2005 03:58AM
Whatever I do I will probably regret it. Whatever I do I will let a lot of people down, in one case myself, in the other, just a lot of people who've done really great things for me. But thankyou.

~ Sofi ~

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π