ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

FAO: Ninedays/Brian Desveaux/John Hampson/Other Bands & Solo Artists.

Posted by Sketch01 

FAO: Ninedays/Brian Desveaux/John Hampson/Other Bands & Solo Artists.
January 29, 2006 01:56AM
An intriguing article downloaded in my Newsfeeds today that I thought I should share with you all. Regarding independent artists selling their music through services such as iTunes and Rhapsody without being on a major label. I thought that this was particularly timely due to SHU's imminent arrival.

I'm going to link to the article rather than straight to the website it refers to as the comments left by other readers lay bare other resources that might prove useful to the selling of independent music over global communication services.

I personally think that this is worth some serious consideration, given the steady decline of the humble compact disc amongst an increasingly tech savvy modern youth market, and the expense/time factors of producing them.

http://digg.com/music/Sell_your_music_online_with_iTunes_and_Rhapsody_WITHOUT_record_labels_

The direct link to the website initially discussed in the article above is accessed by clicking the article header. Alternatively, find it here.

Post Edited (01-30-06 09:21)
Re: FAO: Ninedays/Brian Desveaux/John Hampson/Other Bands & Solo Artists.
January 30, 2006 12:12AM
*bump*

The owners of the 'TuneCore' service featured have since added comments to the article first linked going into furthur detail about service T&C's.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π