ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

A question here for all the girls...

Posted by WarioVsMooChicken 

A question here for all the girls...
February 12, 2006 03:57PM
Will the girl I like think this is sweet?

I like a girl and I plan to ask her out on Valentines day. I am gonna go give her a box of chocolates with "Will you go out with me" on the box...Is that good? Is their anything else I should do? And if she says no should I take my chocolates back and eat them myself?

Re: A question here for all the girls...
February 12, 2006 04:06PM
Or maybe I should just ask her out myself then give her the choclates if she says yes. That way if she says no I can still eat the chocolates and feel like a winner...

February 12, 2006 04:42PM
It all depends on if she likes you back... if she does she'll think it's adorable, if she doesn't... I dunno.

I'd say make a cute little valentine card and ask on there, or something like that... and if she does say yes then you can go for the chocolates, if you have them. I dunno, hehe.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
February 12, 2006 05:26PM
presentation is everything.
dont just hand it to her
find a creative way
February 12, 2006 10:42PM
I hope you kept the receipt. If it doesn't work, take them back to the store - sealed - and get your $65 back within 30 days.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π