ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Brit awards

Posted by USAFALL2004 

Brit awards
February 16, 2006 05:35AM
it's on in half an hour, hope it's good this year.
Re: Brit awards
February 16, 2006 06:07AM
I'll be switching over to 'Hotel Babylon'. Since I already know everything that happened/was won as it was printed in all of the newspapers this morning.

I don't understand why it isn't live. It serves little purpose otherwise. I can see popular acts perform popular songs on 'Top Of The Pops'. Every week.

Re: Brit awards
February 19, 2006 04:02AM
They should put it on live because by the time it's on the next day you do know who won what etc....

Anyway, it was rubbish again. Coldplay were dissapointing when they performed 'square one', chris martin (really needs a hair cut) was out of tune in some parts. James blunt was also out of tune at the start and looked nervous performing 'you're beautiful'
The only good performance was kt tunstall's 'suddenly I see' and jack johnson 'better together'.

You would think most of the bands would dress up for award shows since they millions instead of looking scruffy. Kaiser chiefs were the only band who had suits on. You don't get this at the grammy's.

Why was paris hilton presenting an award her voice is so annoying. It was also in the sun that green day shouldn't have been nominated for international album because it was released 2 years ago.
They won 'best internation group' and 'best international album'.

Post Edited (02-19-06 13:04)

http://www.hyperlaunch.com/snowpatrol/eyesopen/

***It's hard to argue when your making sense***
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π