ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

HUGE Question...

Posted by Houston Kid 

HUGE Question...
March 11, 2006 05:21AM
All right, I guess I've been out of the loop for a while, though I'm a long time fan of the band. Well, since I haven't had time to read all the threads on this board (and believe me, I've tried), I'm just going to come out and ask this....

Is this just a temporary break in the band so Brian and John can work on their solo stuff; OR is the band broken up forever????

I'm finding it hard to find any news on anything that they are doing right now. I've been exploring online, and (though most of their old websites aren't up anymore) I found one of the websites that hasn't been updated since 2002 and has no knew news about the band, and the other official website had been remodeled and said that the site was "coming soon", and it had a big picture of the SHU album cover, with 2 unreleased songs on it.

So is the band staying split up, and just releasing SHU to finally be able to get it out there; OR are there any plans to get back together and work on some new group material????

Sorry if some of the answers are covered in other threads. Thanks.

Re: HUGE Question...
March 11, 2006 05:42AM
they played new stuffs the last show, and its true that SHU will be oficially release, but i think that john is more focus on personal projects, but they are 2gether, not as long time ago, but they're nine days man=)

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π