ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Best Marvelous 3 Album?

Posted by edawg 

Best Marvelous 3 Album?
November 18, 2004 05:42AM
someone posted about butch walker's latest album a while back, so i checked it out, loved it and ended up getting left of self-centered, too. so my question is how does marvelous 3 compare? also, which of their albums should i start out with?
Re: Best Marvelous 3 Album?
November 18, 2004 02:41PM
Marvelous 3 is a little more fun, glam rock stuff in the vein of Cheap Trick and such. It's still fucking awesome, and I'd reccomend getting Hey! Album followed by ReadySexGo followed by the indie Hey!Album, and if you're really dedicated Math & Other Problems. From there there's the stuff from Butch's other bands; Southgang and Floyd's Funk Revival. Definetely a good choice getting into Butch, he is the ****.
November 18, 2004 03:12PM
I <3 Butch Walker

And I loved Marvelous 3.

My favorite album was Hey! Album

It amazes me everytime i listen to it, cuz i love every song.
Ready Sex Go is pretty good to. My fav song on that is Cigeratte Lighter Love Song.

edawg did u get Butch's live album too? Cuz that is amazing.

as u can see i <3 butch walker

hes comin to boston dec 7, but im in school in vt and thats the week before finals....sadface....the first show i saw was the best concert ever!!!!

NINE DAYS!!
November 18, 2004 03:15PM
Boston Dec 7? Is it all ages cause most of his are 18+ or 21+
November 18, 2004 11:52PM
um im not sure, 16+ or 18+ i know its not 21+ cuz im only 20....

NINE DAYS!!
November 23, 2004 05:02AM
oh man, sweet...thanks everybody for the input. it looks like hey! album is the consensus. ill probably have to wait til post-christmas but im definitely gonna check it out. also, kid49rs, whats the deal with the butch walker live album?? how do i get my hands on that??
November 23, 2004 06:08AM
"This Is Me Justified And Stripped" was given out when you prepurchased "Letters." If you didn't, try ebay?
November 24, 2004 03:20AM
yeh, it came with letters when u preordered it. If you cant find it anywhere. I can send you the songs through instant messenger if ud like.

NINE DAYS!!
November 24, 2004 05:20AM
i would like, kid49rs...i would love. my sn is eze893...hit me up.
November 24, 2004 05:30AM
kid49rs, how did you get it onto your computer? I've tried with them and they're copy protected and won't even play on my computer. I wanted to get that and Letters on so I don't have to get my CDs everytime I wanna listen.
Jim
April 03, 2006 01:22PM
Hello. I know this post is old, but if anyone has "This is me...justified and stripped" and wouldn't mind sending it to me at Jrc91977@aol.com then it would be greatly appreciated. I have a few good quality Butch Walker live concert performances that I could trade as well. Thanks
April 04, 2006 12:14PM
Go to the SEARCH section man =P

&quot;RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!&quot;
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π