ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Suddenly...

Posted by Logan76 

Suddenly...
April 25, 2006 05:56PM
Hey all! New to the message board, but an OLD Nine Days Fan from back in there old days on Long Island. Does anyone know where I can download the Studio version of Brian's Suddenly. I have the live version and I love it, but I really want to get hold of the version he has on myspace. Any info or other good ninedays rare stuff is much appreciated. Thnx
Matt
Re: Suddenly...
April 25, 2006 11:31PM
http://www.onlyonemanagement.com/store.htm

There you can buy brian's album, it takes a while, but will worth it and that will helps brian a lot xD and if you want more information you can see the "first posters" topic... =)

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
April 25, 2006 11:42PM
that would be a fabulous answer if it were on that

*~katie~*
April 26, 2006 12:13AM
welcome to the board my man

~Kevin~
April 26, 2006 12:49AM
Hi man and welcome to the forum.

i don't think you can get a studio version of "suddenly" anywhere (correct me if i'm wrong) - but you definately should buy the "alive today" EP - it's great.
about suddenly - i recorded it to my computer so now i can hear it not just in myspace, but it's not in a great quality.

about rare ND stuff, you can put your Email here and i'll contact you, and tell you what i got.

peace
April 26, 2006 01:52AM
Nine days info:

http://www.ninedaysmusic.com/phorum-3.4/read.php?f=1&i=79715&t=44587#reply_79715

A couple of links doenst work, but we're waiting for a genesis new version =)

Post Edited (04-26-06 12:16)

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π