ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I just did my first keg stand yesterday....

Posted by Bones45 

I just did my first keg stand yesterday....
May 22, 2006 02:43AM

Ok--so most people do it when the are 15 years younger.. what can I tell you..Im a little slow.

[/img]http://www.cardomain.com/ride/831407/2[/img]

Re: I just did my first keg stand yesterday....
May 22, 2006 02:45AM

Ahahahhaha fucking A, man. Fucking A.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
May 22, 2006 02:45AM
LOL

Thanks Mike.. that was quick!
May 22, 2006 02:49AM
My spider-senses went off and I could hear "keg" being typed from a hundred miles away.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
May 22, 2006 02:55AM
Not really sure if Im a fan of it...it was just upside down beer.

"Keg stand is a drinking ritual or game using a beer keg. It is often played in a college or fraternity setting. The object is for the player to drink as much as they can, for as long as they can, without stopping. If in a competitve setting, an agreement is made beforehand about the pressure of the beer coming out. The general pressure setting is for it to be like a "firehose", or a high-pressure stream. A low pressure pour from the keg can yield highly distorted results. Similar to most drinking games, players who are larger in size and/or girth have a distinct advantage in performing keg stands, as they have more space to retain the beverage.

Procedure

1. The player puts both hands on the keg.

2. Friends pick up the player by the legs and tip them upward, as if they were doing a handstand on the keg.

3. The player wraps their lips around the tap, opens it, and drinks.

4. The surrounding audience and awaiting participants chant the number of seconds that the person is drinking for.

5. The player shakes their leg to signal to friends when they can't drink anymore and need to get down. "
May 22, 2006 03:01AM
i like the textbook summary.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
May 22, 2006 03:16AM
How dyou stop it gushing out your nose?

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
May 22, 2006 05:36AM
wow. i am proud of you. were you not also one of the people i had to show how to work a keg at the bbq?

*~katie~*
May 22, 2006 06:50AM
HAHAHA
May 22, 2006 07:30AM
Hahaha.... I remember my first keg stand, now I'm an alcoholic and I can do keg stands for a long time, my best time is 52 seconds, and I promptly passed out that night.... hahahaha

~Kevin~
May 22, 2006 11:57AM
Ohhh i got drunk for very 1st time, read my thread hahahahaha

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
May 22, 2006 12:44PM
No way 52 seconds of keg stand'll make you pass out.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
May 23, 2006 05:44AM
nice. I applaud. 52 seconds or not. Doing a hand stand while drunk is tough enough, like riding a bike.

I've never had the guts (literally or not) to take on drinking games. I'd never drink too much that I'd throw up, let alone pass out (seems just too dangerous) and I'm gonna to keep it that way, I usually just hold in the urge. Anyways, I rather just watch the games in the back, cheering, and leaning on a wall sipping that stuff that tastes like CHOCOLATE CAKE! =)

May 23, 2006 06:41AM
Scott, you need to hit up a Power Hour... 1 shot of beer every minute for an hour. You get so happy when you have 8 beers in an hour and when people around you are dropping out so you feel like a king.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
May 23, 2006 07:47AM

gushing out of my nose? doesnt happen.. You are just worried about swallowing everything and at least putting up a decent showing. Not sure how long I did it for---

Umm no Katie... acquiring a beer from the tap I have done countless times. I was the one who was explaining that when you first tap it, its frothy--you need to waste a few cups to get to the good stuff.

Im sure Mike can explain in detail why that is..........
May 23, 2006 11:10AM
Power hour rocks, I get sick most of the time from it, for some reason, I can chug and do keg stands really well, I'm gonna have a huge beer gut when I'm older, but hey, at least I'm having fun now... hahaha

~Kevin~
May 23, 2006 05:50PM
ive only done 2 or 3 keg stands, honestly id much rather just funnel 4 or 5 beers or shotgun a few. its easier and has more effect for me. i have a new obsession with not calling it a night until ive finished off an entire 30 a night by myself. its a good time had by all. most ive ever drank was 60 something in a 24 hour period. i passed out on friday night after 20 or so, woke up at 9am and drank the entire day. im not an alcoholic though, im just an enthusiast ;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π