ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

your top ten moments

Posted by JoeShih 

your top ten moments
July 01, 2006 06:28PM
another top ten list... but now, top ten moments in your life so far--sort of similar to taking stock of your life

+the day when i hugged this one girl for the first time and the t-shirt i was wearing became my lucky shirt
+that one late summer night when two of my close buddies and i layed out on the docks with lake washington beneathe us and we just chatted
+my band's first concert
+the day my father stopped smoking to show my borther and i his love
+the end of the first performance night of a stage play production i was only a stage-hand for
+the end of the last performance night of a stage play production i was the stage-manager for
+the first day i met this good friend of mine in class where he came out of no where and started massaging my back because he had seen from sitting behind me that my shoulders were bothering me
+the night my father found comfort in God
+the time i spoke to my brother after he's been away for a while and we didn't end up fight
+everytime my mother becomes motherly and lectures/nags me incessantly

took a while and these are the first ten that came to my head; im sure there were numerous other meaningful moments. it was hard to be vague and specific at the same time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π