ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Someone talk to me

Posted by sofi123 

Someone talk to me
June 29, 2006 01:46PM
So I had prom and after-party tonight and I got beautifully drunk a dn mingled and I'm SSoooo not a mingling person but It was fantastic and I just got home and it;s 3:40 and noo-one is awake but I'm incredibly drunk and too wried to go to sleep so some-one who is awake talk to me?

This took a lonh time to type. You best be pleased with my drunk typing skilllllllllls.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
Re: Someone talk to me
June 29, 2006 02:06PM
You people suck1 And now their are stupid brids singing outdife my window so I canny sleeeeeeeep! Gah. I Hvae to wake up in three hourS! Aceness.

I think I peeed in front on at least ifive people tonihgt. But I was wearing a skirt over jeans so It wasnt a big deal. Ho-humm.

~ Sofi ~

June 29, 2006 02:31PM
Aw gee, that's super.
June 29, 2006 02:49PM
You might of had a little too much fun...

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
June 29, 2006 05:18PM
If I were homewhen you type this I'd have been all over thiss hit but Iwas funneling beer like a protege.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
June 29, 2006 11:21PM
I might HAVE had a little too much fun...
If you're going to piss on my parade, at least be gramatically correct, please. But WTF? There is no such thing as too much fun. Also I did nothing to be ashamed of yesterday! I think that's the first time that's ever happened! Yay!

Second also, I've basically decided that drinking laws are really dangerous. 'Cause they make a whole bunch of kids just NOT DRink, like, ever, but then they enevitably will, but they can't handle it, and it aint pretty and they're really hasslesome and it's dangerous. But I guess there are a lot of flaws in this theory *sadface*

~ Sofi ~

June 30, 2006 03:09AM
I was just kidding but whatever

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
June 30, 2006 06:27AM
so you had prom, so did u get any???
July 01, 2006 11:35AM
I wasn't looking for any?

Mike Mcdashdash, I apologise, I was too.

~ Sofi ~

July 02, 2006 12:11AM
I don't have anything against drinking.. but make sure you're always in control of what you're doing.. I just hate it when people say "I was sooo drunk last night, I don't remember anything!" .. that's just.. well I don't know how to describe it.. but why get so drunk that you don't remember it, ya? then you won't even remember having fun...

July 02, 2006 02:29AM
The pictures remind you what you did.

The times I've had so much I've blacked out and not remembered anything I've always been left with a dreadful feeling in the morning like maybe I killed someone or something. I've only gotten drunk once, maybe twice this summer. Disappointing, but a solid buzz is ideal for me, I think. Gets expensive when you can put back 9 and only have a moderate buzz going on. I remember getting drunk off a couple of Buds as a wee lad.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
July 03, 2006 04:27AM
Yea.... it takes like a 12 pack to put me away now...and who has time for a 12 pack... hahaha... as long as I receive a buzz it's all good...haha

~Kevin~
July 03, 2006 07:30AM
The control thing's pretty easy to deal with; you just have to invent hard and fast rules to instigate as soon as you pass the control/judgement area. I have it so geared into me not to get into cars when I'm drunk that I once had a huge fight with my brother and a friend in the middle of a street 'cause he was supposed to be taking me home from some party (and was completely sober) and I refused to get into the car because I was so convinced drink driving was bad and we were gonna die. No control over thinking, so you have no leeway, but better safe than sorry.

Mike, didn't you just turn 21? What's that all about?

~ Sofi ~

July 03, 2006 04:59PM
Try walking into strangers houses when drunk... hmmmmmmmm not a good idea. Unless of course they are students in which case you get laughed at..infact you get applauded!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π