ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Movie Quote of the Day

Posted by Bones45 

Movie Quote of the Day
August 30, 2006 05:30AM
?We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold... And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas...?
Re: Movie Quote of the Day
August 30, 2006 05:49AM
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
loser!!!!
August 30, 2006 07:04AM
"...and he will be mine and I will call him Squishy!"

~*wOOt!*
August 30, 2006 09:33AM
ooo finding nemo!
August 30, 2006 02:42PM
"black mamba... i should have been mother fu**ing black mamba"
August 31, 2006 05:30AM
"and dude, chinaman is not the proper nomenclature... asian-american".

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
August 31, 2006 05:43AM
"I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream. It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free."

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
August 31, 2006 05:56AM
"Roads? Where were going we don't need roads!"

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
September 01, 2006 08:29AM
yeah i dont know any of those.

~*wOOt!*
September 01, 2006 08:54AM
-Kill Bill
-??
-Shawshank
-Back to the Future

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
September 01, 2006 09:12AM
The Big Lebowski, my friend.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π