ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Pipaaaaa!

Posted by Giuseppe 

Pipaaaaa!
September 18, 2006 02:05PM
Damn! its a sad day, 2moro my best friend is going to the USA! for a year, and i will be here without her, its very sad because she means so great things to meee! and its not just the fact that she will be out of the country, its too that i will not be able to see her everyday like a did before because she is not going to the same college that im going and i will miss her so muuuuch! she is the light of my life, I cant live without heer, but at the same time she deserves everything and the greatest exist in the world, I LOVE YOU PIPA!!!....

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
Re: Pipaaaaa!
September 19, 2006 04:10AM
Aww, I'm sorry, I know exactly how you feel. My friends and I all just got split up because we just finished school, and one of my best friends went to a really prestigious boarding school. Although I can still see her quite often it's really sad not just being around each other everyday and sharing random daily occurances. Don't worry too much about it, what with such cheap telephone rates and technology these days you'll be able to stay in really close contact, and you'll probably appreciate your time together more. xx

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
Re: Pipaaaaa!
September 19, 2006 09:51AM
Ohhh thanks sofi, i apreciate it! im looking forward to talk a lor with her thannks the thechnologies! i will really miss her!! she is just the best!

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π