ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

looking forward to nine days sunday?

Posted by [email protected] 

looking forward to nine days sunday?
September 19, 2006 04:21PM
i know everyone is looking forward to seeing Nine Days, of course...

im from the band playing before them, The Still Life..

just wanted to let you know that were working extremely hard to promote this show. were out in the rain handing out fliers/cds, posting it online... telling friends. the donkey is a great place to play and i can tell its gonna be a fun night... come out a little early to check out the Nine Days of tomorrow, a local long island band working and willing to do whatever it takes... The Still Life...

we are so excited for sunday, not only are we playing with Nine Days, were releasing our EP this week and will have it at the show on sunday for $5.

contact me for tickets if buying online is a hassle, we have some left for $10 straight up, no surcharges or door charges, which there will be...

support local music as we support nine days, see you guys at the show!

-Lou, from The Still Life

preview our EP---------- www.thestilllife.net

www.thestilllife.net
Re: looking forward to nine days sunday?
September 21, 2006 02:16AM
Lou-

what kind of band would you guys compare yourself to?

Thanks.
Re: looking forward to nine days sunday?
September 21, 2006 07:40AM
all american rejects im guessing is the closest, but heavier? acceptance or waking ashland is a better comparison if uve ever heard of them...

were very vocally driven...

www.thestilllife.net
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π