Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Flying The Corporate Jet CD

Posted by sillytaka21 

Flying The Corporate Jet CD
November 24, 2006 06:55AM
Re: Flying The Corporate Jet CD
November 24, 2006 07:46AM
Okay, now I'm really pissed. I've been a lurker for 3 years now and registered just so I could post this. I ordered my copy of FTCJ on August 8, waited the couple months because I knew the guys were busy, and then started sending e-mails three weeks ago. No answer from the DirtyPoet e-mail address that was on my Paypal invoice. Paypal dispute resolution won't touch it -- it's been too long. No answer from the NineDaysNews e-mail address I saw on here awhile back. Anyone else have an e-mail address I can try, or can those of you "in the know" poke whomever's in charge of shipping these things and let them know we're still waiting? I can't be one only one... I know the CD sold out a few days after I placed my order, so I'll be bummed if I missed the boat, but it would be nice to either have the CD or my money back. <sigh> I *hate* loose ends...

November 24, 2006 09:46AM
kyallee wrote:

> Okay, now I'm really pissed. I've been a lurker for 3 years
> now and registered just so I could post this. I ordered my
> copy of FTCJ on August 8, waited the couple months because I
> knew the guys were busy, and then started sending e-mails three
> weeks ago. No answer from the DirtyPoet e-mail address that
> was on my Paypal invoice. Paypal dispute resolution won't
> touch it -- it's been too long. No answer from the
> NineDaysNews e-mail address I saw on here awhile back. Anyone
> else have an e-mail address I can try, or can those of you "in
> the know" poke whomever's in charge of shipping these things
> and let them know we're still waiting? I can't be one only
> one... I know the CD sold out a few days after I placed my
> order, so I'll be bummed if I missed the boat, but it would be
> nice to either have the CD or my money back. <sigh> I *hate*
> loose ends...
>
>

heres john's e-mail address it might take an hr or weeks b4 he answers. if it takes more then 2 weeks post here again and i'll get a hold of him ,but try his e-mail first

johnhampsonND@aol.com

November 24, 2006 10:46AM
Thank you!!!
November 24, 2006 10:52AM
kyallee wrote:

> Thank you!!!

no problem now that you've posted tell us about yourself .
name age where your from other bands u like you know stuff like that.

oh and welcome to the board.
November 25, 2006 08:20AM
Kyallee, 31 (that should bump up the average age here considerably, LOL!), from Westminster, Colorado. I started lurking 3 years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter -- it was relaxing to read about my favorite band and all of their fans. We almost went to see Nine Days in concert up at CSU in Greeley, but I was too tired to make the trip that night. Since we heard SHU was in the works we figured we'd catch them on that tour, but y'all know how that turned out...

I'm a full-time mom at the moment. I worked as a software engineer for 5 years right out of college, but after 9/11 I realized there was a gaping hole in my life. I quit right before the first anniversary, spent a year trying to figure out what I wanted to do while my spouse patiently supported us both, and realized there was finally room in our lives for a family. It was a tough transition -- from logical computers and a pristine office to illogical baby who specializes in mess-making, but it was the right decision for me.

I still do some web design and maintenance as time allows, volunteer for a nonprofit fixing up old computers for their clients once a week, and indulge in my many hobbies: gardening, reading, crocheting, cross-stitch, beading, paper crafts, etc. etc. I'm still in mourning over the cancellation of our local inline hockey league, but fortunately I own a joggling stroller and can at least get out and skate when the weather's nice.

Music is the soundtrack to my life and has been since I "discovered" it at 17. Y'know, it's that first time you hear a song and you GET it. You listen to it about 90 times until you've got every note and syllable memorized, and you still listen to it 10 years later. For me it was the Indigo Girls -- a far cry from Nine Days, I know. I also like Melissa Etheridge, The Fray, Barenaked Ladies, Goo Goo Dolls, Jason Mraz's older stuff, Matchbox 20, and Blink182. Basically if you write your own stuff, sing it with convicition and can complement it with music instead of drowning it in metal or bass, I'm gonna like it.

So that's me in a nutshell. I think I'll go back to lurking now -- it's much more entertaining... winking smiley
November 25, 2006 10:07AM
welcome!
nice intro
November 26, 2006 01:24PM
yea...I'd like to know where my CD is too.... ordered it over the summer when they posted on here and Myspace... any word John??

~Kevin~
December 21, 2006 05:50AM

sicpup71 wrote:
"heres john's e-mail address it might take an hr or weeks b4 he answers. if it takes more then 2 weeks post here again and i'll get a hold of him ,but try his e-mail first

[email protected]"

After writing john an e-mail on Nov 26th and he dosn?t answer my mail I?m here again to ask what to do now.

I ordered the copy on august 12th so.......

December 21, 2006 11:09AM
Same situation -- ordered August 8, sent e-mails Nov 6, 13 and 24 to various addresses and no response. Probably not gonna show up as a holiday gift, is it? winking smiley

We're digging out in Denver -- 3' of snow in 24 hours gives one other things to worry about. Thank goodness all of my family is safe here with me and all of our holiday prep is done -- the city has been literally shut down for 2 days, and it'll probably be another 2 before they plow my neighborhood...
December 21, 2006 02:20PM
I'll call john tomorrow and see what i can do.
December 22, 2006 12:35PM
I ordered mine on July 15, 2006 and I still have yet to receive anything and my credit card was charged...

*booty booty booty booty rock it everywhere...*
January 03, 2007 11:33AM
Lou, were you able to find out anything for us?

Thanks again!
January 03, 2007 01:28PM
kyallee wrote:

> Lou, were you able to find out anything for us?
>
> Thanks again!

i call him and left a msg. on his cell phone but that was around xmass time so give me a few days and i'll try again.
January 04, 2007 08:07AM
please keep us updated, I ordered mine back then also and haven't seen it yet. kinda disappointed in the whole thing
January 05, 2007 09:35AM
any word yet lou??

~Kevin~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π