Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Sante Fe Cafe Tickets

Posted by FGAnderson 

Sante Fe Cafe Tickets
January 25, 2007 01:26AM
John or Brian,
Do I need to pre-order these??I wanna make sure I can get in if i'm driving 3 hours to see ya.... let me know.

~Kevin~
Re: Sante Fe Cafe Tickets
January 25, 2007 01:35AM
I was wondering the same thing
January 25, 2007 01:40AM
I dunno either....KT is gonna call them I think to find out....Im so excited...I cant wait. Not only do I get to see the boys again after 5 years of not seeing them togeteher! but I get to see KT and I havent seen her in over a year either smiling smiley yay....its gonna be a great weekend. For those of you who are going and havenet met me or KT...we are nuts. Like we use to just say oh heck w/ class tonight lets drive 8 hours and catch the last 3 songs of the boys set tonight in Norfolk...haha. Or random trips to PA, NY whatever...oh those where the days....but like John told me...old days will be soon again...and Im super psyched that they will!
January 25, 2007 02:04PM
well I was a "youngin" for the old days...but hopefully i can help the revival of the new ones... i'm super stoked.. this is my first nine days show

~Kevin~
January 25, 2007 03:28PM
Ummmmm....kt and i are only 24 and 25....we aint that old! haha
January 26, 2007 12:15AM
call the venue if you dont hear from John----I would think that with a cc#, they could hold the tix for you
January 26, 2007 04:34AM
i hate to pay the ticketmaster charge of an additional 5.50 per ticket, so I've held off, do you think you can purchase tickets at the door?
January 26, 2007 01:04PM
John or Brian save the day.. i wanna save that 5.50 for merch... not paying some stupid ticket company that does nothing to deserve that money... smiling smiley

~Kevin~
January 27, 2007 02:38PM
Lou do you know??

~Kevin~
January 27, 2007 07:33PM
FGAnderson wrote:

> Lou do you know??
>

nope.
January 28, 2007 10:32AM
crap...any chance you can find out??

~Kevin~
January 28, 2007 11:55AM
ummm just call the venue?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π