ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SHU Demos

Posted by frankiekp 

SHU Demos
February 04, 2007 05:34AM
I know there was a lot posted about the unauthorized selling of the demos on eBay, and maybe I am a bit naive in my question here, but has the band considered releasing these demos like they did the album so that no one has a reason to sell them on ebay. While there will always be people who want actual memorabilia, i assume the value of the tapes would go down dramatically if people can get the recordings for free.

Unless there is a financial component for the band, or unreleased songs they dont want people to hear (and both scenarios I could completely understand), maybe posting them for everyone might be an alternative. Just a thought and I'm sure the fans would be super excited to hear the recordings.

Re: SHU Demos
February 04, 2007 05:41AM
why post demos? they have the full album up for download? plus...those demos like john and others have stated are no good to the average person. nobody has the deck to play them on! and john said before he'd try to post the demos..it all just takes time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π