Posted by amehranfar 

WOW this is amazing
February 22, 2003 03:04PM
You have to see this to believe it:

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~amehranf/

I promise you will love it.
Re: WOW this is amazing
February 22, 2003 05:04PM
im waaaay to scared to actually go to that site...just because i have no idea what it is and...um yea no
February 22, 2003 05:38PM
Heh, nice plug. I enjoyed the site, very nice taste in music I agree with the majority.
February 23, 2003 06:29AM
wow, I like your taste in music...have you heard our lady peace's older stuff? like the albums Naveed, Clumsy, or Happiness...? They're brilliant...I love them much better than their new album. Great site.

BEN
February 23, 2003 07:15AM
OUR LADY PEACE IS AMAZING!!! They are soo great! even better in concert. Raine has an amazing voice and awesome eyes. They're still good even after Mike left and they got a newbie. I wish some music tv station would show their Is Anybody Home video again. Its great. sorry I love Our Lady Peace (hence the olp part of the screen name thing)
I just looked at the site, you do have a taste in music. I have one suggestion for your site though...have the Goo Goo Dolls on top! they are the greatest band in the world well atleast to me they are.

Post Edited (02-23-03 16:30)

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
February 23, 2003 12:01PM
Raine front row center...i was suposed to be second row...and i almost got arrested because of that too...its evedently not a good idea to fight with security...who would have known...so for the last three songs i was second row...bastards...the guy seriously grabbed me by the arm and started to drag me out...hahaha

but because im hot i got to stay
i guess haha
Mandy
February 23, 2003 12:02PM
At what show and where?

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
February 23, 2003 12:18PM
Weenie Roast in Charlotte, NC

**** security...i hate them

haha except the cool security that gives me stuff and
that are hot and i can hit on...oh yes!

Ha
Mandy
February 24, 2003 04:34AM
I got to see OLP when they played a show here at my college this past fall. It was definately an amazing experience. All the concerts that come here are in our chapel, and somehow I got really great seats. I must have only been 4 or 5 rows back. Just thought I'd share. Oh and ND played here once too, but that was before I was a student here.
February 24, 2003 06:11AM
i met olp back when they were god.. you know, when they had mike.
and i acted like a nerd.

and i cried during 4am because im a nerd.

and yeah they are my favoritest band ever, i hate "gravity", and "happiness" is my favorite.

<33333333333
February 25, 2003 09:26AM
I'm glad you guys like it. It's my site just in case you didn't realize it. I really wanted others to benefit from all this work I do. Well I hope you continue to visit the site, because I update it every day. Thanks!.

P.S. Nine Days, you made the greatest CD ever created with 'The Madding Crowd' and I know you will make astonishing music for years to come. You never, NEVER, leave my CD player.

P.P.S Everybody who visits the site, please IM me and let me know what you think. The more input i get, the better the site gets.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π