Brian- How bout those Rangers

Posted by cber 

Brian- How bout those Rangers
April 28, 2007 08:09AM
looks to me like they are being dealt a severe punishment..LOL
At least the Isles won a game
Re: Brian- How bout those Rangers
April 30, 2007 12:16AM
Wow, islander fans should not speak, why dont you cry and throw some garbage on the ice............... lol
April 30, 2007 12:19AM
sorry scott had to do it
May 01, 2007 11:37PM
good work cber.

now its 2-2

and I blame you.

More goals under review this year that I re-call.

Sabres in 7

Rangers still suck.

and the Isles better dump Yashin and sign Smyth.
May 02, 2007 09:27AM
you should be happy scott the sabers robbed the islanders! come on man root for the home team! you know you want to,shannahan is the man!!!!
May 02, 2007 01:34PM
how long have you known me? You expect me to root for the Rangers?

Take half the dosage next time.
May 06, 2007 10:31AM
"Sabres bounce out the Blueshirts"
nuff said
I have to say Scott your probably right, I almost cost us the enjoyment of watching the NYR lose the series. Being a Yankee Fan and knowing how much Red Sox Fans talk smack and always end up losing the division to the Yanks, I should have known the situation.
I fell into Brians web of smack and almost got burned.
Knowing Brian, I do not think for 1 second that he would ever root for the Isles if they were in the same position. The idea that he would even ask you to root for the NYR is completely insane.
We love to see the Rangers lose just as much as he loves to see the Isles lose. Now we can look forward to Yashin getting the boot which should have been done years ago! I kind of wonder if it pained him to watch Isbister on his team. Just goes to show you that they need ex-isles to make their team better!
Till next year!

Post Edited (05-06-07 22:18)
May 08, 2007 02:52PM
actually i dont care if the icelanders win or lose cause i dont care,like yank fans could careless about the mets. the islanders and mets will always be second in ny.this is why even when the rangers and yanks lose theyre still on the front page of sports. and its so funny how you waited till the end of the series,typical islander fan. and i could careless about the playoffs now but id like to see buffalo win.the rangers will always be in ny,how long do ya think its gonna be till the islanders move,or just close house? things that make ya go hmmmmmm

Post Edited (05-09-07 12:34)
May 08, 2007 02:54PM
oh ps ,why dont you go cry and throw some more garbage on the ice.....or how bout burning some flags in the parking lot...........
May 08, 2007 11:18PM
sounds like brian is a little bitter about the Rangers losing.

Rangers AND Islanders will always be a minimal story in NY.

June headlines next year.

"JETER GETS DWI!!!!!"

in small blurb 14 pages in .. "Isles win Cup"
May 13, 2007 02:32AM
how typical that Scott would throw in a Jeter bash! Wasn't it the Mets that were smoking dope and got caught due to the fact that they could't handle it and had to go to the hospital?
Bri, your right about me waiting till the end of the series...I learned my lesson. But to say you could care less about the "Icelanders" losing is completely wrong. They are in the same division and if it came down to the last game of the year to win the division and the Isles were tied with the Rangers and the Isles were up in division wins and points you would be rooting so hard for them to lose you would turn blue. Thats like saying we don't care if the Red Sox win or lose. I'll bet your just as pissed as I am about what's going on right now with the Yanks.Every Red Sox romping that's being placed on every team in the AL is a thorn in the side of every Yankee fan. We just don't admit it! They always find a way to lose!

I have to agree about the garbage throwing and I'm not too happy about the cleaning of the ice in front of Lundquest during the game. That's just a typical LI "trash" move, we all know it well. But I cannot like or support in any way a team that rolls out the red carpet for their best players just to rip it out from under their feet when it's time to pay for their hard work. You know what i'm talking about!
Anyway the Buffalo series is a good one but they are losing the same way they were winning all year. I hope they come back so we can have this go 7 games.These 2 teams are equal and they deserve to be where they are right now.
By the way, The Islanders are going to have a far more superior arena in a few years and the Rangers are still going to be stuck in that old smelly building that they call the Garden.
Thats what it is , A garden,due to all the weeds that are growing in the seats!
We will take up this conversation when you come to Raleigh!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π