ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

oh, nine days...

Posted by onesongglory 

oh, nine days...
May 11, 2007 03:04PM
so, i met shawn mullins the other night, and you will not believe the story i came up with to tell him.

we were standing there talking about how big of a fan i was and about how his cd had changed my life in middle school. THEN i said, "so, have you ever heard of nine days? they sing that song, 'this is the story of a girl...' they are like my all time favorite band ever..." and then i went on to tell him all about the greatness of nine days and how i have gone to new york to see them and the record label debacle.

can you believe that? of all the ways i could have dazzled him with my wit, i choose instead to talk all about who is better than him. what a dummy! i was just so overwhelmed with emotions after he performed the song that had been my own personal anthem all through high school, i was discombobulated...

or maybe i'm just a nine days fan to the core.
Re: oh, nine days...
May 11, 2007 03:21PM
what did he say about it?
May 11, 2007 03:37PM
um... i did most of the talking. he did say that he knew who they were and that he thought they were good. and the record label thing was crummy.
May 11, 2007 04:55PM
ii love shawn mullins....soul core was the best album of his.....

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
May 11, 2007 08:25PM
osg who are you??? lol
May 12, 2007 01:08AM
all I remember about Mullins is that he had that one song , other than that I couldn't tell you a thing about him
May 12, 2007 02:45AM
"she doesnt own a dres..."

wait thats train
May 12, 2007 05:57AM
"she grew up with the children of the stars"

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
May 12, 2007 07:43AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
May 14, 2007 05:42AM
Is he the one that does that song beautiful wreck? I'm not sure if that's the title, haha I just picked out the key words from it.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π