ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Las Vegas Pictures, Recap

Posted by muffinman252 

Las Vegas Pictures, Recap
August 19, 2007 12:57PM
The show was awesome, of course! Charlie filled in for Brian. The set was about 30 min:

Anywhere
Something Has Gone Wrong
If I Am
Favorite Song
Worth Fighting For
Absolutely (Story of a Girl)

SR-71 was good, and Vertical Horizon brought the house down. Marcy Playground couldn't make it.

I got to talk with the whole band before/after the show. John said they are looking forward to doing more touring next year. They're shooting to release Slow Motion Life: Part 2 in January. John said that he, unfortunately, writes a lot more than the band can put out. I mentioned my screen name on the forum, and John was like, "Oh, the Internet thing." LOL. He also said the band will likely remain indie because they get complete control over their music and it works well enough for them.

All in all, the band members are way cool. I love this band more than ever!

John asked me to tell him how the concert is, so here it goes: The mix was awesome, John. I couldn't have picked better for a show sans Brian. Favorite Song is one of the greatest anthems ever written, and I was on air when I heard it.

The night before when I was driving from Utah, I was listening to "FTCJ" and heard "Something..." and thought how cool it would be live, but thought you guys would never do it. It was incredible!!! Charlie shredded that guitar like a felon! The best licks I've ever seen live.

Charlie, me and John before the show

Hot new merch!

Thanks for the awesome show, Nine Days! I love you guys!

-Bryce, Utah
Re: Las Vegas Pictures, Recap
August 20, 2007 12:28AM
WOW!!! check out the shirt...

sounds like another great show.
that's good to hear and nice pictures man
August 20, 2007 07:07AM
that's brilliant man...
August 20, 2007 09:50AM
OMG, that shirt is amazing. Great to hear that the show went well!

August 20, 2007 09:54AM
thanks for posting this....the pictures came out great! sounds like you had an awesome time and i am so glad you got to see them smiling smiley

rachel......
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π