ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

please explain

Posted by Azure-Skae 

please explain
August 29, 2007 12:38AM
Please explain the fundemental rules of a relationship as i think i didnt get that memo and am sadly getting it very very wrong?

*Azure*
xxxx
Re: please explain
August 29, 2007 02:40AM
I don't understand relationships either, which is why I've never had one. *sigh* I'm gonna die alone.
August 29, 2007 04:46AM
Don't ever trust boys. Ever. That's pretty much it.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
August 29, 2007 09:52AM
yeah we are assholes
August 29, 2007 10:21AM
i've all but given up
August 29, 2007 03:19PM
If you stick with one night stands, you'll never get hurt. At least, that's my guess.
August 29, 2007 03:24PM
Hey, both genders end up being at fault at somepoint or other. And there is hope, as my beautiful date for friday represents. Just takes a while.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
August 29, 2007 08:19PM
Yeah, go through the motions i suppose...I dont think guys are totally at fault in this instance its definitely me

Thanks for the advice though

*Azure*
xxxx
September 02, 2007 06:54AM
"If you stick with one night stands, you'll never get hurt. At least, that's my guess."
Seems pretty true. Why do guys go to such ridiculous lengths to convince you that they're one of the good ones when they're not? If you're gonna put that much effort into seeming nice, wouldnt't it be a lot easier to actually BE nice?

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
September 02, 2007 06:30PM
Haha Sofi u know what that is damn true!!

*Azure*
xxxx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π