ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

VH1 Special for Charity

Posted by Bones45 

VH1 Special for Charity
March 23, 2008 11:56PM
Anyone remember the fire which happened at a Great White show in Rhode Island 5 years ago?

Great White was playing there and a fire broke out due to a dumas using too much pyrotechnics during the show. A boatload of people died trying to get out. I saw Great White at Mulcahys just two weeks earlier.

Anyway.. there was a charity benefit for the survivors as apparently many of them had second, third, and fourth ( who even knew there was a fourth!) degree burns.

There was an hour long special on VH1 last night. Knowing VH1, they will replay it bazillions of times.

TESLA opened the show (thats right bitches) playing "Love Song" and "Signs", but Jeffs voice sounded horrible as he was sick. Stryper played with guitarists from Boston ( very cool) and did "Piece of Mind", Dee Snider hosted and finished the show, the lead Singer from Mr. Big ( "To Be With You") did a cool acoustic version. I may have to learn how to play that.

The guy from Staind did "Its Been Awhile". Then there were some country acts which is when I left to go take a leak. Im sure Brian will be loving it.

Anyway.. It kinda bugged me out when they showed the crowd and I recognized someone I knew from my Tesla messageboards. now THAT is disturbing in so many ways.

Go take a look.

http://www.vh1classic.com/view/playlist/1583633/216942/Aftermath_The_Station_Fire_5_Years_Later/Bret_Michaels_The_Station_Fire/index.jhtml?source=hp_today

Re: VH1 Special for Charity
March 30, 2008 08:01AM
this board fucking blows
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π