ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

dixie chicks...wow sony friends

Posted by sugarcrazy911 

just watching the grammys & the dixie chicks go on saying how they make up w/ sony. i'm not sure if their making the best pals....they didn't make the best buddies for nd.
smiling smiley
p.s. to listen to the fire alarm or finish shopping...hmmm

so many people are giving thanks to sony on the grammys..wow
smiling smiley

Re: dixie chicks...wow sony friends
February 23, 2003 01:57PM
lol....i think that everyone who has been performing tonight really sucks......kid rock and sheryl crow are on now.....they're doing pretty well.......thats about it

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 23, 2003 01:57PM
*Ahem...* And now for my thank you speech...

I'd like to accept this Grammy and thank Sony for being total fuckfaces and dumbasses and screwing over some of the best musicians to ever grace the face of this earth. I know that Sony really can't help their incompetency and idiocy in doing so, but it's okay because that is just the way they are, we shouldn't be putting the people down just because they are mentally retarded ignoramouses who don't have a freakin clue what they are doin to the music industry.

And that's all I've got to say about that...

Colleen

February 23, 2003 04:57PM
and a standing ovation for colleen!!!!!!! wooooo-hoooo, girl!! give it to 'em!!!!
February 23, 2003 05:50PM
Y'know something, it mught just be in the bands' contracts that they have to thank Sony if they accept any awards.

Was Michelle Branch at the Grammys ? I know she wasn't up for any awards. She's a virtual unknown in the UK, only 2 minor hit singles and small album sales. Shes' one of my faves.
February 24, 2003 01:07AM
Thanks for making me smile, colleen!
February 24, 2003 01:30AM
Michelle Branch was up for some awards, she won one I believe.

I had to laugh when they mentioned that in their speech. I wonder if sony tried to **** them over too...

Colleen, you should be a speech writer. =P

February 24, 2003 05:07AM
LOL thanks... Glad I went ahead and made your day. *cheeseyness if you caught it* Anyhoo... a speech writer? Only for a comedian... I mean, could you really see me writing a presidential speech?

"And, as the moronic president of your country, and a total dumbass, I've decided to ahead and legalize marijuana, I mean, it can't be that bad... i've been smoking it for thirty years now and look at what i've managed to do to your home sweet home..."

Man... I wanna be a stand up comedienne, screw college!

Colleen

February 24, 2003 12:21PM
everytime i saw dave from the foo fighters....i thought of scott from TAMB

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 24, 2003 02:37PM
colleen!!! youre great!
February 24, 2003 02:54PM
Eeeee... I love my fans smiling smiley If you ever feel sad, IM me supercee13... I'm usually around... I never have class!

Colleen

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π