ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

dont reply to this post unless your an original...

Posted by SAB14 

Re: dont reply to this post unless your an original...
March 03, 2003 01:52PM
but it started on the old board
March 03, 2003 02:01PM
wht bt th tm ppl sd n vwls?

did anyone get that? heh

hls

xo. hilary
__i find hope and it gives me rest. (hanson.net)
March 03, 2003 10:42PM
i understood it but i dont remember it haha

maybe i skipped it because it was to hard to read
March 07, 2003 11:17PM
hils i totally remember that. and i totally remember jon from burst (i still have their demo!). and i was at that concert in md that shareena came down for. ahhhhhh the OLD days... and i miss our old board. i was so accustomed to it.

March 08, 2003 12:09AM
no we totally took out the vowels, i remember that!!!

d00d we're nerds but this thread 0wns me.

remember when i would make up utter lies about each band member like:

John enjoys hunting for bears in a raccoon-skinned hat
Jeremy has a degree in dentistry and has worked on Chelsea Clinton
Brian buys Playboy for the ARTICLES, ok?
Nick is wanted for drug trafficking in 5 different US states
Vinnie (Keith?) eats babies.

yup.
March 09, 2003 10:27AM
oh, and i remember vinnie being a sexy little wood elf. yes i definitely started that club b/c vinnie was magic! (mandy was my co pres) i remember baby blue. and i remember the random rumors. ;o)

March 09, 2003 11:36AM
OH I loved those lies!!! they were the best!!!

and YAY for the pres and co pres!!

Mandy
March 09, 2003 04:44PM
The real question is; was anyone around back in 1996 at the Village pub on wedneday nights. AHH, that's when it all began for me
March 09, 2003 04:46PM
haha theres a lot of people on this board who were around that time. not me, but yeah youre not the only one sucka.
March 09, 2003 05:46PM
Isn't ironic that a lot of "posters" praise and enjoyed their appearance on Say What and were hoping they would "make it" on TRL but bash MTV at the same time for "ruining" the likes of a Simple Plan? It seems very contradicting to me. I know only one girl said that but I think a lot of people feel that way. Just curious; things like that amaze me.

yeah...

I absolutely love her when she smiles
March 10, 2003 12:15AM
I think, PERSONALLY, that MTV has changed a lot over the past couple of years. I mean Carson barely even hosts TRL from what my friend told me and they barely even play music videos now... all I can think of is this commercial from MuchMusic (totally rocks!) and there are these two guys talking about how they love to watch music videos all the time, especially when only half the video is played, etc etc etc and one of them is wearing a shirt that says I <3 Carson or something like that and at the end the announcer dude guy says "do you like music too much" (okay I am babbling but I just thought of the commercial and felt the need to share).

I have never been a fan of MTV, but always a fan of Vh1-- someday I will be a VJ on that channel!!!!! Okay so thats enough out of my mouth for 9:15 am.

Rock-on. Colleen.

i miss the old board..sigh. though i'm happy to be rid of kenny something who would never let you log on.
smiling smiley
March 10, 2003 05:45AM
I miss the board chats. And I miss Sofia and Tracy confusing me and others (like Amy) with their other screen names...I miss being on my "other" screen name during chats...

~lori~
March 10, 2003 08:50AM
mtv didnt ruin a simple plan.. they were ruined at the beginning. i hate mall punk sooo much. its not "punk" at all, its just pop. a simple plan EQUALS nine days to me. actually, ND is more rock than they'll ever be. not that i have any right to go and talk about the longstanding roots of punk music haha
March 10, 2003 01:27PM
joe strummer is turning in his grave about the relationship punk music and the mainstream now have formed
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π