Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CONVINCING JENNY

Posted by Stef 

CONVINCING JENNY
February 26, 2003 06:06PM
ladies and gentlmen,

my bestfriend Jenny is living in Orlando right now. Let me explain something real quick, she's the brains of our friendship. She always brings my head from the clouds back to earth. I love her for this!

HOWEVER, she loves NineDays. Now since I'm doing the outrageous thing and flying from cleveland to NY to meet up with Melissa at JFK, I think that she should come! I EVEN OFFERED TO BUY HER A FLIGHT!

Now, what I need to hear from you guys is SHOULD JENNY GO? I offered to pay, and IF she really wanted to go, she'd get 2 days off at work. Now she already has 2 days off a week at work, she just needs to arrange for those two days to be in a row? Now is that too much to ask for an awesome band? I think not!

So this is what you guys must do, list every reason why Jenny should go... IF you think she should go that is! Free trip cross country to see the guys? HELL YEAH!

so help me CONVINCE JENNY!

I owe it all to you, every good thing that I do is you...
Re: CONVINCING JENNY
February 26, 2003 06:23PM
Dude,....you better come. Enough Said...DONE

~MeLiSsA
February 27, 2003 12:56AM
HELLO! FREENESS IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOOOOO IT!!!!!!

*listen to the subliminal messages from nike... *JUST DO IT*

*just do it*

*just do it*

*just do it*

*just do it*

and that is why you need to come!

Colleen.

February 27, 2003 11:45AM
ummmm well she should go just to see nyc if anything, but yea she should go to see a great band, spend some time in a great city, and get a free vacation!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π