Posted by Stef 

$49 flights to NYC
February 27, 2003 06:19AM
Okay People... 49 DOLLAR FARE ANNOUNCEMENT

From Akron/Cleveland, OH to NYC March 28,2003 - March 29,2003
$49.00 each way, plus tax. Total Cost: $116.50 tax included

You can Depart at these Times: March 28, 2003
7:45 am
5:10 pm (I don't reconmend this though, it cuts too close to the concert)
6:00 am (there are two of these flights, both with connections in atlana)

You can Return at these Times: March 29, 2003
10:00 am
5:59 pm

I personally will probably be taking the 7:45 am flight to NYC from Akron, and returning on the 10:00 am flight. If you guys want to ride with me, let me know! Like it says up there, the total is 116.50. you guys can meet me in Cleveland, then we'll all go together to Akron. REMEMBER this ticket is non refundable, so make sure that you can get to Akron! If you end up driving straight there yourself, you can always park your car over night. It's a quick fun trip to NYC to see the boys.

I was thinking maybe we can all get together sometime that day, people who drive and people who fly, and go down to TRL with some huge posters that say " WE LOVE NINE DAYS" or something stupid and crazy like that?! What do you guys think? Enough of those posters is bound to get some attention!

LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN THE FLIGHT, ASAP!

~Stef

I owe it all to you, every good thing that I do is you...
Re: $49 flights to NYC
February 27, 2003 06:20AM
to find tickets from where you are, they might be this cheap too!!! Then you might not have to drive, go to www.airtran.com

Look from your area, you might not need to drive!

~Stef

I owe it all to you, every good thing that I do is you...
February 27, 2003 06:29AM
Hmm... Well yeah, I'm going to fly... if, and only if, I can get a ticket on March 10th when I get back from Florida, assuming I have my income taxes back. Otherwise, well who knows what I'm gonna do. My plan keeps changing every single freaking hour...

Colleen

February 28, 2003 08:30AM
im interested, this is thomas, if u could give me a little more info on where ur meein and stuff please write me at pindrop101@yahoo.com thanks a lot~thomas
February 28, 2003 10:00PM
haha my flights are 2000 bucks and i am too poor

sad smiley

in 2005 i will be back in new york though - hopefully i will catch them this time
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π