ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

feedback...

Posted by johnhampson 

Re: feedback...
September 30, 2003 02:10AM
Metro in Chicago is very cool. I don't know how any of the other venues have worked out in the past, but coming back to any of those would be fantastic too!

Chicago is very centrally located...all those WI people could come down here...

Also, it is fantastic that John would ask for our input smiling smiley

~Danielle~

"You should never let the sun set on tomorrow before the sun rises today"
September 30, 2003 06:01AM
come to jersey!!! (im a long islander, but i go to college here so im missin out on the show)

come to birch hill! you guys have played there before... its an awesome venue...

rock on!
Heather

*Every moment is a memory on and on until eternity*
October 02, 2003 01:11AM
john, will you come to chattanooga TN or somewhere close (knoxville, nashville??) I have tried to see you guys play for over 4 years now and STILL never been able to attend a show....

thank-you!!

Sarah
October 02, 2003 05:26AM
Theyve played in nc many a time and thats not to to far...drive for them...i always have to...not that i mind smiling smiley
October 06, 2003 07:54AM
THEATER OF LIVING ARTS IN PHILADELPHIA. and Recher in Baltimore/Towson... and go to the Recher either during the weekend of the 15th or thanksgiving... hehe Fletchers is fine too... i guess...

but PLEASE come to the TLA in philly. i miss you guys and you never EVER give philly love. ;o( (and now i move away from baltimore, you start giving bmorelove. figures)

October 06, 2003 09:34AM
October 06, 2003 12:15PM
fuk it. don't come to milwaukee or chicago. just come to my school in oshkosh, wi. friggin' michelle branch and jason mraz are playing here in our gymnasium at the end of the month. i saw you guys at carthage college in kenosha, wi, so come here. i won't even have to drive! (yes, i know, i'm being very selfish)
October 06, 2003 01:06PM
same here, **** it ...

i want to guys to come to my house ...no, my bedroom. it's small but i'm sure you guys can fit and i won't even need to get outta bed

~Ryan~
October 06, 2003 01:26PM

How about Columbus, OH remember THE NEWPORT when there was the blackout with SR71.... you guys have lots of OSU friends the venue is right in the middle of campus so lots of people would go. Also Promowest Pavillion is like Newport

Bogarts in Cinci, OH is also very cool
and Odeon in Cleve would also be good

YAYYAYAYY shows !!!
October 06, 2003 09:48PM
bomb shelter in new castle PA would be good

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
October 07, 2003 05:31AM
I agree with the TLA in Philly

Maybe then i'd finally get to see you guys live...

"What do you love about music? To begin with...everything"
October 07, 2003 10:01AM
Ninedays was my first concert on January 17, 2001, at Club Neptunes (Atlantizz at the time ) and I haven't had a chance to see them since. SOMEWHERE AROUND FT. MYERS, FL PLEASE smiling smiley

"Then they ask what went wrong, when you never had it right..." _*BTE*_
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π