Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

9 days of rain lyrics

Posted by jp0955 

9 days of rain lyrics
February 10, 2003 06:19AM
does anyone have the lyrics to 9days of rain
Re: 9 days of rain lyrics
February 10, 2003 07:56AM
i was going to say "go to goninedays.com", like a smartass, but then i checked and the lyrics aren't up there....i'll be happy to type out the lyrics for you tonight, as soon as i get my cds back (my mom took them in the car with her...how cute is that?!?)...if somebody else gets to it first, that's cool too, otherwise, i'll have them up for you in a few hours, k?

:O)
February 10, 2003 08:39AM
lol i looked on goninedays.com also.....thanks for helping me out though
February 10, 2003 04:06PM
heyyawning smiley)
ok....there's only one thing i can't figure out, and i'm sure somebody knows what the right word is, so help yawning smiley)

does it rain like it rains here on fifth street?
nine days long, the raindrops finding what's wrong.
this roof i've raised over my head,
does time fly like it does here on the second floor?
five ways to go, but only one place to be
if only i could get there from here
if only i could get there today
if only i could get there today

i wish it was simple like a train
right behind windows
invisible
while towns pass like sand through your fingers
wish it was simple like color
flashes in the soul
like ******* connected to imaginary friends
you might not know how it gets
you might not know how it gets
you might not know

and if it was simple
like a smile on paperplate faces
instead of pages of songs with no words...
does it rain like it rains here on fifth street?
nine days long the raindrops finding what's wrong
with this roof i've raised over my head
if only i could get out of here today
i wish i could get out of here today
if only i could get out of here today

**does anybody know what word goes here? sounds like "telephone" but i know that's definitely not it...
February 11, 2003 02:14AM
You're right, it is "Like telephones connected to imaginary friends."

"You won't hear me, Still you Endear me now"
February 11, 2003 04:15AM
yeah...i guess it makes sense that way too, now that i think about it...

i had a dream about this post last night ( i need a life, bad)...that i had typed out all the lyrics and when i checked the board again, tommy had posted lyrics to a different version of the song and everyone was bitching at me that nobody really wanted the lyrics i put up to the STLT version, that they wanted the lyrics to the other version and if they had wanted the lyrics to the STLT version, all they would have had to do was listen to the song and write them down like i did, so of course they wanted the lyrics to the obscure version....?? agggghhhhhhh!!! i need a life! i need a job, so i don't sit around & check the board all day! i need to stop having anxiety over how wretchid everyone used to be to each other on the old boards....i must have post traumatic stress disorder from the sony board!!! lol! i'm gonna sue!! YAH!
February 11, 2003 07:19AM
thanks rachel yes i need to get on the ball adding the missing lyrics....

maybe Holly can help me again cause im not very good at lyric deciphering
bah
February 11, 2003 07:54AM
monica!!!! oh, i hope you come back and read this soonsoonsoon...i emailed you at the gononedays address, cuz i can't remember your other one...besides, you're probably at work (bad girlyawning smiley)....eeeee....i hafta talk to you today. i'm a total stressball, and i'm full of crazy ideas. email me or something, k?
February 11, 2003 01:36PM
Hey, if you would like someone to help you out writing up the lyrics, I'd be glad to help. I'm bored out of my mind a lot these days, and if I can have an excuse to listen to Nine Days while providing a general service to fans, I'd take it.

Cheran
---
Qui a besoin d'un coeur quand un coeur peut ?tre cass
February 11, 2003 03:45PM
me tooyawning smiley) gimme an assignment, mon!
February 13, 2003 03:38PM
Actually I always thought it was "toy phones." Kinda made more sense to me that way with the "imaginary friends" part. Just my opinion.
February 13, 2003 04:44PM
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....yes!!! that is totally better! see! i knew i was searching for something i wasn't hearing!!! oh, what a relief! ( you know when you've been singing the wrong words forever and all of the sudden you read the right words and it's like, "DUH! of course!!")?

hey monica!!!! i'll bet if we did this with all the lyrics you had up on goninedays we could get them all correct....cuz some of the ones you have up now i know are wrong and some made everything clear to me....but if we all worked together.....maybe one of us is hearing things the others aren't...what do you think?
February 14, 2003 02:47AM
Just a note... I'm thinking that Favorite Song is wrong... You have
What if everything you had
was like a castle made of sand
why don't you open up your hand
and hold on tight
I'm fairly certain it might go more along the lines of:
What if everything you had
was like a castle made of sand
Would you open up your hand
or hold on tight
Makes a bit more sense, but just a note. I love your site by the way, just trying to help out people, anything else that ya need in the way of lyrics, let me know, since I have a ton of free time at college!
Colleen

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π