ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

downtown

Posted by emily 

Re: downtown
March 05, 2003 07:44AM
ewwwww......Southside. LOL.....they were always neck and neck with us in lax. When we played southside in winter indoor we made the girls on the team cry.

~MeLiSsA
March 05, 2003 02:19PM
yea don't complain too much about riverhead, i live in a town that resembles mayberry.....and i am 250 miles from the closest city.....that's 5 hours of driving to be somewhere interesting......
March 06, 2003 11:33AM
O'side is a boring town if you want to talk boring

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
March 06, 2003 01:46PM
august show:

"can i see your id?"
"i forgot it"
"how old are you?"
"16"
"ok. bag?"

hahaha. the downtown is a joke <3 and thats not even a cool story because i wasnt lying sad smiley
March 06, 2003 02:20PM
they really don't gain anything by turning someone that is under age anyway away. They can't get in trouble b/c you are not drinking and they wouldn't get the cover you paid to get in.

So they would be dumb not to let anyone in that came to the door for an under/over show.

~MeLiSsA
March 07, 2003 06:26AM
ok...emily WILL be going if:

1) somebody can tell her what kind of place the place is (my mom wants to know)
2) she can get in

but i am DEFINATLEY planning on going. thanks to all of you! i love you all so much! see ya there!

-Emily

&quot;forever bored and outside from the in-crowd...&quot;
March 07, 2003 12:46PM
village pub was better.......

billy brings his id that says he's 21............he sees the guy at the door hold it under the light and thought that it was a scanner thingy.......turns out it was something else that wouldn't have even known that the id was fake.................

not to mention the fact that yours truly was almost turned down because i look nothing like my id picture and at first he didn't believe that i was me.......

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
March 07, 2003 11:28PM
The downtown is a normal bar that has live music. But it was be over under so the majority of the crowd will be 21 anyway. Also, yeah your mom can get in if she's over 16...

~MeLiSsA
March 08, 2003 12:17AM
i think she meant "if emily can get in". talking in the third person rocks.

and emily, trust me, i guarentee you will get in. if you go to thedowntown.com, they have pictures of what the place looks like. its very very small, and a lot of other kids will be there, so tell your mom you will be absolutely fine.
March 08, 2003 03:53AM
yeah i was talking in 3rd person. but i AM going. i AM..... thanks for all the help. haha this has gotten a LOT of replies. thanks so much. youre all so wonderful.

-Emily

&quot;forever bored and outside from the in-crowd...&quot;
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π