ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

hey there...

Posted by johnhampson 

hey there...
February 07, 2003 02:20AM
ok, so we're up and running...make sure you check out the MUSIC section to get the old CDs (finally, noone has to buy them on Ebay anymore)...there is alot going on in our world and it is taking way too long, but thats the nature of this business...ZWAN finally came out and is a GREAT album...i love it...Pearl Jam is touring this spring and i will be at many shows...and Third Eye Blind is taking almost as long as us to get there new record out...so, when there is news to report, we'll report it! otherwsie, thanks for hanging in there with us...john
Re: hey there...
February 07, 2003 02:28AM
Thanks for the info John

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
February 07, 2003 02:35AM
ZWAN / hammerstein ballroom / march 28th
i iz there!!!
haha maybe i should get off the smashing pumpkins and actually PICK up that zwan album.

this had nothing to do with nothing bye grinning smiley
February 07, 2003 04:31AM
Hooray! And all was right with the world, at least temporarily.
Thanks, guys, and good luck with your label search.

February 07, 2003 05:13AM
hey guys thanks 4 doing this!
smiling smiley
February 07, 2003 05:34AM
NINE DAYS ROCKS!!

thanks for doin this for all ur fans!!! smiling smiley

February 07, 2003 06:39AM
Don't worry, John. Vertical Horizon is taking LONGER than you guys and they have done ZERO touring in the meantime. (I'm just a touch frustrated, can ya tell?)

Anycrap, thanks for the update and I'll see you guys tomorrow! smiling smiley

February 07, 2003 06:59AM
yay for this site. i hope to be a more active member of the boards. as long as the drama is left on the other board.

...you carry your blues behind your eyes...
February 07, 2003 07:32AM
Thanks Johny

Pearl Jam are playing here uh sometime...go to the show with me...haha kidding. Anyway i look forward to anything the band has comming...and i hope that means touring here soon...But if i have to trek up to NY again i guess ill do what i have too! ha good shows everywhere...The new site is great, thanks for everything

Love all around

Mandy
February 07, 2003 09:02AM
It's really great that you've got this site up and running for us John. We're all as sick of sony as you are. thanx again, peace.

~Tommy

"...now everyone elses heartbreak should be measured by my pain, and all the beauty in this world has spirled down the drain..." ~ J-money
February 07, 2003 10:51AM
John you and the rest of the group have to come to the Downtown more often. Those concerts are always the best

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
February 07, 2003 01:27PM
thanks a ton john, this is really great...you guys are awesome for doin this

February 07, 2003 02:24PM
hey john!!

YAY....new site AND a message from john......could i ask for a better birthday present??

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 08, 2003 01:08AM
Finally there is a site that SONY can't screw up!
February 08, 2003 02:50AM
yeah, it's great that the band has their own site now!

BEN
February 08, 2003 03:24AM
BEN OMG HOW IV MISSED YOU,MY HUSBAND

How have you been? its been a long fucking time

Mandy<--done spazing
February 08, 2003 11:46AM
MANDY! I'm doing great! how about you? I wasn't on the "new" sony board 'cause that thing just sucked. I read the messages...but soon nothing was going on. i'll be here to stay though.

BEN
February 08, 2003 11:58AM
hey pearl jam are here next week for about a million shows but i am way too poor to go

i saw them on the yield tour last time they were here - i was back row of our biggest venue though and they were ants. the guy next to me set his seat alight that was funny
February 10, 2003 03:57PM
thanks! we finally get to hear all those old songs hehe smiling smiley
February 10, 2003 04:36PM
Hey John,
We need you back in the NYC area. I missed the last show you did before the holiday. Thanks for being one of the very few bands that truly care about their fans. You have always shown us the utmost respect as a band and if we haven't said it enough, thank you for everything you do. You music is amazing and has helped me through some really tough times. Sorry about the BS with Sony, even if you decided to just sell the Cd through your website and at shows, I'm so sure you will have all of our support. Down with the machine of major record labels and up with great bands like you that love your music, love your fans and do things (like this website) to keep us all close. Keep your head high and things will only get better from here. Thank God Nine Days is back.
February 14, 2003 02:16AM
johnhampson wrote:

> Third Eye Blind is taking almost as long as us to get there new record

Actually, they're taking MUCH longer...and the main difference is that you guys actually finished making your record close to a year ago. The delays weren't your fault, they were Sony's. However, it'll be three and a half years before Out of the Vein finally comes out, mostly because Stephan's a perfectionist to a ridiculous degree, and he had writer's block with some lyrics as well. But, the fucking thing looks like it will *finally* be out April 29, and from the 7 or 8 songs I've heard, it might be their best album yet.

- Brian
www.3eb.co.uk
February 14, 2003 04:41AM
hey thanks guys for this. i was getting worried and just found out about the sony / epic thing... you guys still remain one of my biggest writing influences in music, keep pumping out the great tunes!
February 16, 2003 07:06AM
COME TO ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!! Leicester, specifically ;-) or after September 29th Edinburgh, it'll make at least one fan v v v happy!! :-) Or actually, anywhere...I am fully prepared to treck the length of the country and possibly even sleep in a skip for the sake of seeing ND live...!!!!!

This is such a 'mazin site btw, and it's waaaaay cool it's actually run by the band!!! Thanx for hours of happy listenin', NINE DAYS ROCK!!

Cat

I am a free radical!

'apparently she is so weird and messed up, hannah had to make her promise not to f!ck me up completely'
February 16, 2003 08:25AM
Hey!
How cool that you post on the boards! That's awesome smiling smiley
I'm obviously new around here, lol.

You guys rock my socks - I can't wait to get the new album and see you live someday!! smiling smiley

xoxo Jamie xoxo

P.S: adistantlight: zwan/pumpkins are my other favorite bands besides nine days! I'm hoping they come here soon too!
February 18, 2003 08:44AM
awwwwwww!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π