ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Technical Difficulties or am I a little slow?

Posted by jakkipupt 

Technical Difficulties or am I a little slow?
February 11, 2003 05:16AM
Last night, I was downloading the mp3's, and everything was going perfect! At least I thought it was. I went through EVERY song, had to rename them ALL, and thought I was set.

SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

This morning, I go to play one of the songs and, guess what....they are not there. It only saved them as shortcuts and now I can't access ANY of the songs on my computer or on the website.

DOUBLE SHITTTTTTTTTTTT!

Can someone tell me how to save the actual songs on my hard drive so I can transfer them to my RIO? I am feeling kinda stupid right now but hope someone can help.

Re: Technical Difficulties or am I a little slow?
February 11, 2003 07:14AM
what browser are u using ?
if IE just say save target as
that always works

if i see scottie this weekend ill ask him to maybe put the mp3
in zip files so when u click on it it will ask to save to ur computer rather than play the thing.....
Re: Technical Difficulties or am I a little slow?
February 11, 2003 07:59AM
Thanks a million. Most of the MP3 files I have downloaded just give you the option to click on save and you are done. This was a new one on me. I have high speed internet in my hotel here and hope to get everything downloaded before I have to go home to my crappy dial up.

Anyway, thanks again for your help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π