ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

MP3s....

Posted by johnhampson 

MP3s....
February 11, 2003 07:47AM
the system is overloaded...too many hits...so, we are searching for a new home for the Mp3s with unlimited transfers...this will only take a short while so hang in there! when we get that going we'll add some real cool demo versions of songs and some unreleased stuff, too...thanks again for making this new site 'happening'...john
Re: MP3s....
February 11, 2003 08:21AM
sounds good.....I know computer's can be a bitch, so take ur time. thanx for keepin in touch,

~Tommy

"...now everyone elses heartbreak should be measured by my pain, and all the beauty in this world has spirled down the drain..." ~ J-money
February 11, 2003 10:00AM
thats awesome cant wait to hear them thanks john
February 11, 2003 11:11AM
<and some unreleased stuff>
um so the GLASS HOUSE was on the other night... but i was really in the mood for JOY RIDE or HERE ON EARTH hint hint nudge nudge ;-) :-P

~SOFiA~

&quot;you wont hear me, still you endear me, now..woo woo&quot;
February 11, 2003 11:25AM
LOL Sof

-DarDar

---
Live your life just how you love to live it, things will all fall into place. Take your strife and try your best to sing it, in the end you'll meet your friends - Gabe Dixon Band
February 11, 2003 12:08PM
Lmao aww, that's really cool that you guys keep getting overloaded.....if i were you, which im not, i would take it as a good sign, and smile!
February 11, 2003 01:35PM
Ahh! i'm so excited to download the songs i'm missing. Thanks so much John!

*Life is not as much about saying hello, as it is goodbye*
February 11, 2003 09:38PM
Hiya John,

I sent an e-mail to your aol account but it's probably disappeared in a swamp of e-mails from fans?! yawning smiley)

I haven't been able to get much of your music apart from The Madding Crowd, which I bought, and parts of So Happily Unsatisfied from people sharing on Kazaa. (I hope you don't mind, I read somewhere that you don't actually mind people getting your music for free, wherever possible...)

Well, I've actually hosted the MP3s from SHU on a web page at http://www.h2oeurope.com/ninedays.html that people can download them from. There's three tracks missing, but the rest is there. If you'd rather I didn't, just let me know and I'll take it down. The site has a 7.5Gb transfer limit per month, which is about 150 downloads of all the songs. Don't know how long it'll last before it keels over...

Love the music and look forward to hearing some of the other stuff when I can get my hands on it! yawning smiley)

Richard.

February 12, 2003 05:22AM
hope that i wasn't the cause of this overload, since on fri i download almost every song twice since it didn't go to the right place. oh well if i ever revamp my website i'll post what i got and more. (don't hold ur breath though.)
smiling smiley
February 12, 2003 02:00PM
Gee Sof, what could you possibly be talking about? =P

February 13, 2003 02:23AM
Just open 10-15 geocities accounts.
February 13, 2003 04:33AM
I would totally be willing to post the songs on my webpage, if someone could explain to me HOW to do it. I know some HTML but not enough, obviously. So if someone is willing to tell me how to do it, I'll post the MP3's, and then post the link, becuase I'm nice like that!
Colleen

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π