ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Cheese.

Posted by 3eyedaliens 

Cheese.
March 10, 2003 02:57PM
I like cheese. Does anyone else like cheese? Well, I don't like blue cheese, or moldy cheese. Or cottage cheese. But most kinds of cheese are good. Like string cheese or other motzerella (how do you spell that word?) cheese is good. And so is cheddar cheese. I'm really bored and tired... can anyone tell?? lol. smiling smiley
Re: Cheese.
March 10, 2003 03:00PM
do you like your pizza with cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese?

----------------------------------------------
&&the time i'll waste, just to say goodbye&&
March 10, 2003 03:00PM
MMM! CHEESE! I love cheese! It is way one of my favorite foods! I can't believe you like cheese too! And your name is Heather?!?! thats my little sisters name! You are cool now! YAY! CHEESE!

Colleen.

March 10, 2003 03:02PM
Yay, I am cool! I know of no Colleens, but you are cool all the same. And yes, I do like my pizza with cheeeeeese... lol. smiling smiley
March 10, 2003 03:05PM
EEEEE! Cheese pizza (but I like a little fungus on it as well... or pineapple!)

CCCCHHHEEEEEEEESSSSSEEE!

March 10, 2003 03:06PM
where is hils and her ted like impression of him asking for pizza?

----------------------------------------------
&&the time i'll waste, just to say goodbye&&
March 10, 2003 03:07PM
Fungus sounds good too. Gotta have that as a flavoring for all foods. Hehe..
March 10, 2003 03:14PM
fungus is good...have you ever had quorn??

~MeLiSsA
March 10, 2003 03:19PM
Hmm... not that I know of,but it sounds familiar, and people are always like just try this!!! so I'm always like okay (after I make sure there is no meat in it!) Then afterwards I'm like hey what did I just eat and they rattle off some weird thing... My roommate is especially good at doin that to me...

Colleen.

March 10, 2003 03:21PM
Nope, never had quorn. Not sure of what that is either, lol. Is it some kind of fungus?
March 10, 2003 03:22PM
ted likes his pizzzzzza with a little bit of pssssh, yeah, right on, cheeeeeeese!

whoopa!

xo. hilary
__i find hope and it gives me rest. (hanson.net)
March 10, 2003 03:40PM
YAY!

Now that I think about it, I think I might have had quorn!! What is it???

Rock.on.Colleen.

March 10, 2003 06:43PM
Quorn is a vegetarian meat subsitute. (shudders at the thought!!)

Pizza - good. Calzone - GREAT!!!

Actually, when you guys are in NY for the gig, go to Johns pizzeria (in an old converted church, i think w 44nd St) wonderful pizza. mummmmm, pizza!
March 10, 2003 10:39PM
YAY meatless!!! woohoo! haha

I LOVE cheese too...pretty much all cheeses...except cottage cheese
yep none of that for me...

i dont believe iv ever had quorn...hmm maybe tho i donno

Mandy
March 11, 2003 12:41AM
Quorn is good....yes, it's made out of fungus. I'm not a vegan or veg. but my roomate is so I got to eat all the stuff. My mycology (study of fungus) prof. introduced me to quorn though, it's alot healthier than chicken or meat. Try it...it's really not that scary. Just think of it as a being a ground up mushroom even though it's alot closer to a slime mold...hahah. Anyway...

~MeLiSsA
March 11, 2003 02:18AM
quorn is good. so is cheese. cheese is really good. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chessy pizza.
March 11, 2003 02:54AM
Yeah.... that is probably why I thought I have had it... Yep, fairly sure I have now...

Rock.on.Colleen.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π