ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NiNE DAYS board members...

Posted by lady brandybuck 

Re: NiNE DAYS board members...
February 28, 2004 05:22AM

finally. after technical difficulties, here's my picture. apparently i'm endorsing leinenkugel's red... in black and white.

"For relaxing times, make it Suntory time." (I love you, Bill Murray)

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
February 28, 2004 05:24AM
also, check out my new website! it's in my profile. that's where i got my picture from to post here. yeah... and i have a link to this website. yay!

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

February 28, 2004 06:13AM
great198... that movie had no plot. it was funny but i was so disappointed. big fish TOTALLY shouldve won over lost in translation for the golden globe. the cinematography was great, ill give it that...but lack of plot made the film very boring to me.
February 28, 2004 06:25AM

there i think i finally got one of them working!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
February 28, 2004 06:33AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
February 28, 2004 06:37AM
I really liked it, it had some very good moments

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
February 28, 2004 06:47AM
no, big fish was not boring. it had a very good plot. best movie ive seen all year if you ask me, one of tims greatest in a long while.

lost in translation was the one i was complaining about, i was responding to the quote of bill murray great had in his post. although i have to say, bill was very good in it. i liked him best in ed wood though tongue sticking out smiley
February 28, 2004 06:54AM
February 28, 2004 08:11AM
none of those movies are slowplace except unbreakable. which sucked. a lot.
February 28, 2004 08:17AM
lost in translation was supposed to be slow and plotless. it was reflecting the characters of charlotte and bob. they were both going through a dead time in their lives and when they meet each other, they connected and lessened the deadness. they didn't completely turn each other's lives around, so that's why there's no huge spectacular moments or some highly elevated climax. i've seen slow movies before that are supposed to be slow but don't work, but this one is a slow, plotless movie that works phenomenally... in my opinion, of course. you can think it's the most boring movie ever. that's cool.

and i also thoroughly enjoyed big fish. i think it should have taken seabiscuit's spot as a best picture nomination. also, burton should have gotten a directing nom and albert finney should have gotten a supporting actor nom. big fish was great, but i liked lost in translation a little bit better.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

February 28, 2004 08:18AM
yeah, big fish made me want to call my dad and tell him i love him. movies don't do that to me often smiling smiley

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

February 28, 2004 08:20AM
ive cried everytime ive seen it. the ending STILL gets to me and i walk out a weeping mess.
February 28, 2004 08:28AM
Oh, kelli, I'm the same way w/ Big Fish. The only time the ending didn't make me cry was the first time I saw it, and that was because of the horrible children that were sitting behind Erin and I, being loud and obnoxious and spilling soda all over our bags. Good times, good times.

~lori~
February 28, 2004 08:33AM
February 28, 2004 08:42AM
that is really scary.
February 28, 2004 09:22AM
February 28, 2004 12:04PM
unbreakable is great. shymalan's little known masterpiece.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

February 28, 2004 12:15PM
Big Fish was interesting but by no means was it a very good movie at all!

Eric
February 28, 2004 02:00PM
actually i did see that movie. my brother made me take him so he could see hillary duff who i despise. and yeah. i dont see how that movie was good. but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
February 28, 2004 09:41PM
February 29, 2004 03:30AM
ok, so while i agree that big fish was an AWESOME moive. i wouldn't call it the best film i've seen all year or one of tim burton's greatest...

i mean fucking return of the king came out this year man, and cold mountain <333...

and while i loved big fish, nothing can beat ed wood, edward scissorhands, or nightmare before christmas... but tim is amazing and i love him and bigfish was BEAUTIFUL. yes i liked it. i loved it... but

pj's rotk wins. it just does, because well. it does.

and minghella's cold mountain makes me a soppy mess... i dunno why. i'm obsessed with the cinematography and the slow moments. talk about a slow paced film ;o)

February 29, 2004 03:36AM
ed wood rocks.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

February 29, 2004 03:37AM
um, I KNOW ;o)

i lurve me some jd.

and no i'm not an alcoholic talking about my drink of choice... mmmmmmmm

February 29, 2004 04:12AM
and i just saw benny and joon for the first time yesterday, christina. highly amusing. you saw that one, right? once again, j. depp is the man. i don't want to give anything away if you haven't seen it already.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

February 29, 2004 04:15AM
you have no idea how much i love my sam...

February 29, 2004 04:42AM
at the end where he's swinging by her window... cinematic gold. and i'm gonna buy pirates today so i will finally begin my j. depp dvd collection. smiling smiley

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

February 29, 2004 09:23AM
you have no idea how much you need to! ;o)

March 01, 2004 04:21AM
Pirates is fucking great.

~ Sofi ~

&quot;And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name.&quot;
March 01, 2004 05:21AM
been watching south park, sof? ;o)

James Mead
March 01, 2004 05:25AM
Um, no, i kinda have no idea what your talking about yawning smiley(
so i'll just go be confused now yawning smiley)

~ Sofi ~

&quot;And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name.&quot;
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π