ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Total, and utter shock

Posted by fishergirl819 

Total, and utter shock
February 13, 2003 05:48AM
I just got a call from my half-brother's father...my brother's younger brother Jesse, on his dad's side (while I'm on the mother's side), who I happened to have graduated with, is getting shipped off to Kuwait on Saturday to fight. I don't know what's going to happen...I'm just...I'm in total shock. I went to school with Jesse for six years, and...god I hate this. Jesse and I weren't even friends, yet I'm sitting here crying my eyes out....

~lori~
Re: Total, and utter shock
February 13, 2003 07:25AM
The world is just crazy right now. I think a lot of people feel like you do right now. I was just actually speaking to one of my friends about all this craziness. But there is nothing that we can really do. Just live our lives normally and have faith I guess.
About a month and half ago I was on a flight from LA to Chicago and met a whole bunch of guys that were on there way to navy boot camp. I hung out with them the whole time and thoughts of them pop into my head at least once a day lately because these nice, young guys my age could be who knows where right now. It's just scary, I guess.
For me, it makes it worse that I'm in school in Syracuse right now. I would much rather be home on LI if anything god forbid happens. I feel kinda useless here.

I guess just have faith that things will turn out alright. Besides that there is not much else we can do.

~MeLiSsA
February 13, 2003 08:37AM
kitten, i emailed you a response to this. i tried to post it, but it wouldn;t let me for some reason???
February 13, 2003 01:06PM
i know how you feel....

my good friend marissa's brother, whom i've LOVED since i loved since i was 7 years old, is also going to kuwait. i too cried...they need everyone they could get.........they even called in 35,000 reservees...let's try to keep everyone's spirits high

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π