ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Newbie needs help

Posted by BlacKat 

Newbie needs help
February 13, 2003 02:29PM
Don't hate on the newbie, but I'm just wondering. I've been trying to figure out how to get Three, Monday Songs, and Something to listen to. I can rule out downloading and burning, because 1. I don't have a CD burner, and 2. I have barely any space left on my computer thanks to kazaa. I really don't think there's room for 3 cd's worth of songs anymore.
If anyone could help me out I'd be your friend forever, and that's a promise! smiling smiley Thanks
-Kat

"The Password is..."
Re: Newbie needs help
February 13, 2003 02:39PM
I apologize, I should have introduced myself first!
I'm Kat, from Ohio. Love Ninedays just like the rest of you and hold a huge grudge against Sony (again, just like the rest of you).
I'm loving this new website/message board, like it alot more then the other.
Again, sorry for not introducing myself in my previous post, and I hope to talk to some of you soon!

"The Password is..."
February 13, 2003 04:28PM
hey kat yawning smiley)
we really are a nice bunch....i can tell you're a bit skittish, and you have every right to be....we were a miserable, mean, ugly group of fans when we were on the sony board, and i think that might have been a wicked spell that sony cast on us...but now that we're free, we are one big happy family again, and happyhappyhappy to have youyawning smiley)
i keep pushing the wrong button and then my whole post erases, so before that happens again, i'll just say that lou will be more than happy to burn whatever you need and send it to you (with the obvious exception of MC, which i'm sure you already have)...i think his cd burner is broken right now, but if i know loulou, it will be fixed in no time, so IM him @ SICPUP71 or just hang out for a bit, cuz he's always making new posts about "who needs the old cds" and things like that. he's wonderfulyawning smiley)...and in the meantime....POST! we love the newbiesyawning smiley)
February 14, 2003 02:10AM
Thank you so much! Now, the search for Lou begins. I have something to look forward to! woohoo!! Nice to meet you Rachel!

"The Password is..."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π