ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

To everyone goin to Chicago on Sunday...

Posted by Revolving Sun 

To everyone goin to Chicago on Sunday...
February 14, 2003 03:51AM
I thought MAYBE I could help everyone out that is going with some directions and parking info (I just called the school) If you are coming from Michigan/ anywhere on I-94 West or I-90 W, this might help you out...
1. Take exit 55A off of I-90W toward 35th street
2. Take a slight left onto S. LaSalle St
3. Right onto W. 33rd St
4. Left onto S. Federal St.
And now for parking... There is a lot right by the Herman Union Building, which is where the concert is, its on the corner of 33rd and Federal. But the guy said it might fill up pretty quick and suggested another lot on 33rd and State. All Sunday parking on campus is free, so don't worry about getting a ticket. (Like I worried at Central, but luckily didn't get a ticket).

Anyhoooo, who all is going?? Can't wait to see ya all there!
Colleen

Re: To everyone goin to Chicago on Sunday...
February 14, 2003 03:50PM
well i wont be.

and yes i say that with EXTREME bitterness. although i am considering making the seven hour drive and then just like camping out in the parking lot listening. and who knows maybe i will even catch a glimps of our boys leaving the venue.

i need a nd concert. desperately.

*weeps*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π