ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

yup, more CMU pics

Posted by becauseIcan 

yup, more CMU pics
February 14, 2003 09:53AM
Hey everyone! I know it took me a while to get these pics up, but consider it a little v-day present from me to you!! Ummm I didn't post a whole lot on the old board, but mine name's Tess and I'm from MI... and I'm a fan as you can see yawning smiley)

Now from these pics you're probably going to think I have favs, which isn't the case at all. I was just trying to get some good shots when I could... and well my camera doesn't like me *it takes pics really delayed, so most of the pics aren't completely what I actually was trying to take*, I'm short and there were these big tall guys in front of me, and I didn't want to take a lot of pics since it probably gets annoying having a flash go off, ya know? And the last time I saw 9 Days I looked weird in the pic I took with John, so this was supposed to be a replacement. For some reason I always get caught with weird expressions ;oP. So anyway, I hope you like what ya see... they're alright compared to the other ones posted from CMU.

Let me know if this doesn't work so swell!
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/otown3701/lst?.dir=/9+Days&.view=t

Happy V-Day!
Tess

Re: yup, more CMU pics
February 14, 2003 02:31PM
Great pics !

was John holding ur ear ?
February 14, 2003 02:54PM
Nice pictures. I should get mine scanned in from the Village Pub concert

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
February 15, 2003 01:35AM
yeah, I knew someone was going to ask that... not sure why he did really??
February 15, 2003 05:11AM
thanx for the pics!! i <3 the one of john and his hair smiling smiley
February 15, 2003 05:37AM
nice pictures, thanks for sharing smiling smiley Too bad I couldn't take pictures during the concert.... the workers up front said they would have to take my camera till the end of it, since we were in the front row, it was kinda hard to get around that rule.

-Ashley

&quot;A dreamer's eyes are always open wide&quot;
February 15, 2003 06:03AM
Yeah no kidding... and *sigh* the perfect picture opportunities... like my sister playing brians gee-tar (guitar)... GRR. Well, i guess life goes on...
Colleen

February 16, 2003 01:52AM
Yeah, I figured if I stayed away from the very front row that they won't say anything about my camera. The strange thing about that is there was a girl taking pics, but she probably had a pass. Even then it's like she can take em, why couldn't you? I was kinda surprised they didn't check bags since the last concert I went to at a different campus they were. But then again I don't think they were really looking for cameras then.

February 16, 2003 02:55AM
Yeah, it all depends... like when I saw Nine Days in November, they didn't care about taking pictures during the show, so I did. And this time the 'security guard' was like "you can't take pictures, it's in the bands' contracts". So I asked John after the show and he said something like "I dont sign those stupid contracts" HA!
Colleen

February 16, 2003 01:14PM
Yup... just what Colleen said... I was mad - especially cause afterwards John said he didn't care. grrr. So many picture perfect moments too... but at least I got some good ones at the last show. The girl in the front had a pass.. She was a worker at the thing.

-Ashley

&quot;A dreamer's eyes are always open wide&quot;
February 17, 2003 07:32AM
awesome pics!

thanks for sharing!!!

*Val*

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π