ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

OT:New York Weather

Posted by Bones45 

Re: OT:New York Weather
February 22, 2003 02:25PM
yes! where are you??it only shows lou being on....what the F*CK IS WRONG WITH MY STUPID COMPUTER?!?
February 22, 2003 03:38PM
>>>...and an earthquake woke me up at quarted after 4 this morning...<<<

OMG <33333 I love earthquakes.....yes im crazy.....but i will miss earthquakes when i move to ny in six months.
February 22, 2003 04:06PM
crazy, crazy girl

yes its true, sad, but true: goodbye earthquakes.....HELLO terrorism

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 22, 2003 04:12PM
yea yea, they can hit cali too.....but ha i will miss them....they are fun.....kinda like that line in the rhcp song californication "earthquakes are to a girls guitar......just another good vibration"
February 22, 2003 04:27PM
"standin in line to see the show tonight and theres a light on....."

sorry.....yet ANOTHER dance song for this year (plus i've grown rather attached to it ever since lol)

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 22, 2003 04:27PM
what is this.. the endless post?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
February 22, 2003 04:31PM
AGH yea i love that song Amy!!!! Oh and I'd like to mention guys are stupid!
Ok yesterday im walking down the street and this guy almost gets in an accident cause he's busy hollering at me and barely misses hitting the car in front of him. Today, I specifiaclly tell this guy "dont bother calling me" and what does he do??? he calls and asks me out on a date!
February 22, 2003 04:54PM
LOVE by the way...great song...you'll have to come to the recital now lol...jeremy will be there, and brian has even made 2 appearances....

omg lol.........this guy at work hit on me again today......this is like, 5 times since september.....its always the guys i dont like grrrrr

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy

Post Edited (02-23-03 01:55)
February 22, 2003 05:13PM
Solowalker? Does your name have anything to do with Butch Walker? If so you're awesome.
February 22, 2003 05:39PM
what recital? and if it's ballet, then yea that would be cool, i used to do ballet, and then we moved farther into the middle of nowhere......so yea....6 months.....and yea, i get hit on so much i find it amusing and rather endearing, but in the end, i really just want one guy.....
February 22, 2003 06:15PM
lol....no ballet for amy....but the recital for the entire dance studio.......when it comes to choreography, jeremy's wife is the best EVER...seriously, she needs to do vidoes or broadway or something

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 22, 2003 06:23PM
kristen was my student teacher in my art dept in 11th grade. (thats how i got into nine days...she had them come to our school) i didnt know she also choreographed. if you talk to her at all, tell her kelli from ms. smiths class and needles class says hello and that she finally goes to SCAD.
February 23, 2003 02:49AM
anyone else picturing Rachels bed flying across the floor with her on it screaming during this earthquake? Kinda like Laverne and Shirley?

Anyone else remember that one?

AM I THAT FRIGGIN OLD?
February 23, 2003 02:53AM
Laverne and Shirley was a great show but I don't remember that episode. I used to watch that show with my sister when we were kids during the summer.

~MeLiSsA
February 23, 2003 05:50AM
Scott, not even you are that old to have watched that show when it first came out......but umm the fact that you watch laverne and shirley and not being forced to, makes me wonder about you.....although it is a funny show....but it's a chic show....
February 23, 2003 06:54AM
ha ha...i remember that yawning smiley)
that would've been funny!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π