Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

OT:New York Weather

Posted by Bones45 

OT:New York Weather
February 16, 2003 07:26AM
Is REALLY beginning to piss me off...

Its been as cold as ass this winter and now we have to deal with another storm? another foot or so?

What kind of CRAP IS THIS?

When is spring going to be here?

I wish I was in Cali, Fla, or Honolulu..........

Re: OT:New York Weather
February 16, 2003 08:21AM
I feel your pain - it's been one of the coldest winters in pittsburgh too. We're in the middle of a big snow storm right now.....I leave for Florida in 2 weeks, I can't wait to get away from here!! Thank god for spring break.

xoxo Jamie xoxo
February 16, 2003 09:02AM
.........haHAhaHAhaHAhaHAha.........

aaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHAhahaHAhaHA..........

(that's my wicked, evil, i-got-out-just-in-time laugh...)
February 16, 2003 09:14AM
Dont make me come out to the west coast and kick your ass Rachel!

(If I do come out, can I hang at your place after I kick your ass and enjoy the warm weather?)
February 16, 2003 09:30AM
i hate snow...i need to move to some place nice and warm!!
February 16, 2003 09:38AM
hey rachel how's the job?? been driving lately??
February 16, 2003 09:48AM
IT SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

i hate icy roads, i hate drivers ed + icy roads, i hate cold, i hate snow, i hate icy side walks, i hate cold, i hate snow that doesnt stick so it just gets wet and turns into ice, i hate snow + terrorists + cops all over nyc = me not being allowed to go to nyc, i hate snow, i hate cold, i hate winter, i hate winter on long island, i hate SNOW that turns into ICE in WINTER on LONG ISLAND.
February 16, 2003 11:07AM
Well, in Central Illinois, it's been snowing too, but my friends back home in Southern California tell me that the past week has brought them a TON of rain. I still envy them. On a side note, I slipped in the middle of the street on my way to the dining hall at lunchtime. Fell right on my butt. Then when I tried to stand up, I fell again. Almost fell a third time, but I stopped to regain my traction. Fortunately, I can laugh at myself (and so can those girls from the fourth floor window). :-)

Cheran
---
Qui a besoin d'un coeur quand un coeur peut ?tre cass
February 16, 2003 02:04PM
I hate winter- especially when I'm trying to get back to school and my car slips on an exit ramp on the Blue Route and goes in to a ditch. Thanks to a helpful person who happened to be driving by, my car did eventually get out of the ditch. There is kindness in Philly! Yeah, so now I'm stranded until the storm lets up, which isn't good considering I'm supposed to have a stats test tomorrow. Oh well, at least there's a possibility classes will be cancelled tomorrow, except I go to the silly private school that closes for nothing!

-Jen
February 16, 2003 02:49PM
Wow...the bitterness of it all...I know i will be verbally assaulted for saying this but i enjoy the snow. There is something special about the snow I am not really sure what it is but there is nothing like it. I think the problem everyone has with snow is that it inconviences them. Instead of hating it and blaming it for all the distruptions it causes, use it as an excuse to just take a step back and relax....its gonna come whether you like it or not so take advantage! Have some fun!

February 16, 2003 03:48PM
scottie, you know you're always welcome yawning smiley)

it's gonna be 72 degrees tomorrow yawning smiley)

yeah lou, my job ROCKS...and i'm driving around so much i feel like you!!!

shutup.
February 16, 2003 04:06PM
Yea i hate hate hate it too...and itd be a little better if it were snow..but nooooooo we get a **** load of ice...what the **** is that? im ready for warmness...oh yes i am...i prefer my summer clothes anyway haha

Mandy
February 16, 2003 11:46PM
it's still snowing !!!!!!!!!! holy **** !!!!
February 17, 2003 12:31AM
I'm a skier, so I love the snow-----on the mountains---where it should be.

Here..its nice until you have to go out in it.

Oh..wait..If I had a snowmobile. then I would like it!!
February 17, 2003 02:17AM
I HATE SNOW!! i need warm weather!!
February 17, 2003 05:05AM
wow...snow.....it's frickin cold. i think that my friend that went to florida is very lucky since she has spasms everytime there are even flurries. well all of us ny people are stuck in slush......oh well,it's pretty. this helps snowboarders, kids cleaning snow 4 $ & plow people.
smiling smiley
February 17, 2003 05:51AM
so, my mom calls me this morning and goes, all serious, "have you seen the news yet?!?!" like there's been some terrible accident or something even worse, so i start to panic and tell her, "no, why?!"...she says...."there's NINE inches of snow in central park!".....

HAHAHAHAHAhahHAHhahHAHhahHAHhahHAH..........

woooohahHAHhahHAHhahHA!!!!!
(that's my evil laugh again....)

of course, who gets the last laugh when there's a 9 days show at the downtown or something that i don't find out about until, like, 3 days before and i can't fly out for it cuz the ticket would be a thousand bucks?

Post Edited (02-17-03 14:55)

rachel......
February 17, 2003 06:02AM
a real fan would be there regardless of the cost......
February 17, 2003 06:16AM
speaking about the crappy weather, i have to go out and drive through it to go to work

i work at a pizza place as a waitress and i know it is going to be dead tonight....good and bad thing

blah
what i would give to have nine days show up at work tonight

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
February 17, 2003 06:26AM
You people complaining make me sick, in a way. Actually, I'm just jealous. You guys seem to be getting the winter we out her in the west have been missing for the last six months (actually for the last several years). I MISS THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Utah has the "greatest snow on earth"... yeah, when it snows once a decade tongue sticking out smiley.

Maybe if you all go outside and blow hard enough at the same time, you'll send all the clouds this way!
February 17, 2003 06:30AM
I hate the snow and go to school in Syracuse...bad combination I think. But when I was all pissed off having to go to class in the cold and snow, I got into my car and Absolutely was on the radio. It made me happy. I haven't heard it on the radio in a while.

~MeLiSsA
February 17, 2003 06:40AM
http://www.PageProducer.com/users/barcode417/snow1.gif

LOOK AT THAT PEOPLE
THAT IS IN MY BACKYARD
ITS WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

if you're jealous: TAKE IT! we don't want it anymore!
February 17, 2003 07:13AM
I hate snow too, there's just way too much right now & its still snowing- what is up w/that???

When you don't get to see snow often you like snow...you can have my snow then smiling smiley

Nicole, you're gonna be in warm weather soon- *LUCKY!!!*
grinning smiley

*Val*

February 17, 2003 07:30AM
...niiiiiiiiiiiice...yawning smiley)
February 17, 2003 10:30AM
hey scott how about this.....since i dont mind the cold weather, you come take my place in Cali and i'll come back to ny....deal?

p.s. I'm sure after a couple years of living in nyc i'll get tired of it.....and i find it kinda amusing that the blizzard came 5 minutes after i flew out of the city.....

Post Edited (02-17-03 22:58)
February 17, 2003 02:51PM
I just shoveled my car out for the second time. Grrrrrr

I think the final # is about 2+ feet. Who the hell knows really with all the drifts.

Thats alot of snow...You got it Material Girl...lets do it!!
February 18, 2003 04:12AM
ok deals off, you just called me "Material Girl." sorry scott, but i can't put up with that kind of treatment.......ok wait, i love being in NY more than i hate being called that.....so i'll still consider.
February 18, 2003 05:34AM
cuz we are livin' in a material world...and I am a...........................
February 18, 2003 07:02AM
hey scott......i'll be at rachel's house too!!!!!

p.s.......sorry dude, but you get the floor hehe

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 18, 2003 07:21AM
ok scott......yea how about this one "like a virgin oooh touched for the very first time...." oops i forgot, youre still waiting......
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π