ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Huddle

Posted by roadt 

Huddle
February 16, 2003 08:57AM
check out a new band from Detroit called Huddle.

www.inthehuddle.net

www.mp3.com/huddle (a demo song from their upcoming new album)

if you dig on ninedays, you'll like huddle.
Re: Huddle
February 16, 2003 09:00AM
This song is awesome!! It's sounds so familiar for some reason!

I'm not crazy I'm just a little unwell ~ Matchbox 20
February 16, 2003 03:39PM
Maybe you've heard it or heard them before. You definately need to keep a close eye on them. they will be rising fast (at least I think they should smiling smiley

I like them because I think they have a similar style as Nine Days (and other bands like them). It's really good music that is, in my opinion, "timeless". It's not a fad or anything. If you listen to their songs 10 years from now, they're still good and people still like to listen to them.
February 16, 2003 04:42PM
I like this whole style of music a lot - I think its definetely the most lasting kind out there because the lyrics of good music will always mean something. I've never heard of this band....but there's a radio show in pittsburgh that plays local music from other cities as well and I may have heard the song there. Thanks for introducing me to another good band smiling smiley

xoxo Jamie xoxo

I'm not crazy I'm just a little unwell ~ Matchbox 20
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π