ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

...pointless and insignificant, yet entertaining...

Posted by Rachel 

...pointless and insignificant, yet entertaining...
February 17, 2003 06:16PM
so, i was watching one of those hideous michael jackson specials tonight, and not really paying attention (i hope that goes without saying) untill i heard the crowd chanting "SONY SUCKS! SONY SUCKS!"...they even had signs that said it!! i was soooooooo amused! i wasn't listening when they were talking about what sony did to mj, but whatever it was, the fans were pissed and everyone was yelling, "sony sucks!"...it was pretty cool, i have to say yawning smiley)
Re: ...pointless and insignificant, yet entertaining...
February 17, 2003 06:25PM
sooo funny Rachel ! This wasn't the UK documentary was it, cause I don't remember that bit, but it made me laugh out loud !

PS I'm Chris, and I'm from the UK, not that you wouldn't guess.
February 18, 2003 01:23AM
Hahaha, I was going to post something on here about that.

mj is such a funny man. pop has been forever changed, not sure in what direction though.
smiling smiley

February 18, 2003 07:02AM
MJ!!! He rocks... and yeah, MJ is my fish's name. My fish is crazy... I love my fish... he's sooooooooo cute!

February 20, 2003 08:48AM
Dude, those MJ fans speak the truth. Heh.

Does anyone really care about the Fox special tonight? "The footage you were never meant to see"...and, as my friend Suzanne puts it..."and you never WANTED to see"! Heh.

~lori~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π