ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Official Lowdown

Posted by Frogmush 

Official Lowdown
February 18, 2003 11:43PM
anyone have an update on when Nine Days will be back on track. I heard them say something @ CMU about the New Album being released in the spring as if they were back on track. I hope they let us know exactly whats going on in their world right now soon. Even if all of us already have the new album, it doesnt matter, we will still blow up the sales of the record. We have to.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Re: Official Lowdown
February 18, 2003 11:49PM
Do we know if the band actually came away with the tapes of SHU ?
Even if they did, they may decide to revisit them and re-record/remix bits ...
February 19, 2003 01:49AM
yeah i'm pretty sure that they don't want to keep the exact track list of SHU.

So whatever comes out...whenever it does won't be exactly like what we have now.

~MeLiSsA
February 19, 2003 02:59AM
i'll consider buying it.....i dunno.....
February 19, 2003 04:44AM
I have no idea. From what I have heard, they want to redo some stuff. First of all, the last two times I've heard the Joneses, part has been changed. Second of all, we all already have all that stuff... And it sounds like the guys want to put some new stuff out. But what do I know? Not much... smiling smiley

Colleen

February 19, 2003 05:16AM
no question...........i'm out there buying the album either way.....we all should be...gotta support the guys

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy

Post Edited (02-19-03 14:16)
February 19, 2003 07:48AM
I def. agree w/am dawg! We should all buy their album when it comes out even if it is the same songs on SHU , which I doubt it'd be identical to.

*Val*

February 19, 2003 08:00AM
so... from what i can see So Happily Unsatisfied was released? you have the music? cuz i don't! i wasn't aware of this.. i'm in canada... am i being left out again?

s [insanesanity]
February 19, 2003 01:29PM
Someone ought to figure out if there is a way to keep a thread stuck at the top of the board for newbies to read so we don't have to see the same kind of posts every day. No offense to anyone.
February 19, 2003 02:43PM
no, the album wasn't released.....but it was up on goninedays.com for awhile.....a bunch of us have it now, all ya gotta do is ask dude.

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 19, 2003 05:01PM
Hey Jeremy,
I haven't been able to get a copy of So Happily Unsatisfied yet. I've been looking for a while, but the only place I've seen it is on e-bay. Is it possible to get a copy from you? --Keith
February 19, 2003 05:14PM
ummmmmmm.....
February 19, 2003 11:21PM
Is that Keith.....new/old drummer?

I'm confused, I think

~MeLiSsA
February 20, 2003 01:04AM
uuhhhhhhh...... *blank stare* I just woke up.... let me think here...

Keith, whoever you might be, good luck finding a real version... but if you just want the songs, go ahead and IM me at supercee13 and I can send you the songs...

Colleen

February 20, 2003 05:42AM
colleen, that was totally the best response!! i'm cracking up over here! ahhh!!! you're killing me! i love it!
February 20, 2003 06:50AM
thanks Rachel.... someone at work told me yesterday i should be a drama major. and now that i'm MOSTLY awake and I read my message, I'm laughing too. of course, I've been laughing all day, I just got done watchign Zoolander. Ben Stiller is a genius... someday, I will be just like Derek Zoolander.

alright and that message makes zero sense, but I felt the need to reply!

Colleen

February 21, 2003 05:32AM
"someday, I will be just like Derek Zoolander."

ooooooooooooooooomg where is sofia...where is madonna...where is erin...where is ANYONE who would understand the Hamplander joke! HEEE. yawning smiley) yawning smiley) yawning smiley)

Sorry - I'm hyper.

~lori~
February 21, 2003 05:14PM
ok i'm still WAY WAY WAYYYYY out of the loop.

i need to get my ass in gear man.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π