Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Bowling with Ninedays....

Posted by Meelman 

Bowling with Ninedays....
February 19, 2003 05:53AM
A guy on the weezerfans forum told me this:
"my best friend goes to school in chicago, and she hung out with nine days this weekend bc they were playing at her school, she went bowling with them, she says their really funny and nice... she said one of the guys took her mcat book and knew more about the biology section than she did. i felt you'd appreciate this... hehe."

Isn't this amazing? I'm a bit jealous now (...) I can only dream of this! (actually, I had a dream about this once. We were in a bar in.... uhm.... somewhere, I thought it was Rotterdam and Nine Days was playing there... I don't remember the whole thing, but it was one of the greatest dreams I've ever had)

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
Re: Bowling with Ninedays....
February 19, 2003 05:56AM
...i'm dying to know who science boy is...

lol
February 19, 2003 06:21AM
Hahaha, I wonder if that's the girl that John started talking about biology with. It was strange, I only caught bits of what he was saying, I wondered why they were talking about that. lol

February 19, 2003 06:30AM
bowling shmowling

i suck at bowling

lol

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
February 19, 2003 06:34AM
"...i'm dying to know who science boy is...

lol"

well we can rule brian out for that one, so it's between nick, jeremy, and john.

im gonna guess nick
February 19, 2003 07:20AM
its so jeremy. them man knows everythingggggggggggg remember?
February 19, 2003 09:01AM
yeah i'm putting my money on Jeremy but sometimes it's the one you least expect, maybe it is Brian....

~MeLiSsA
February 19, 2003 10:18AM
i wouldnt bet on brian.....hahaha
February 19, 2003 10:25AM
well there is one thing...actually two I put money on Brian for but I don't think Bio is one of them. I think you can figure them out..LOL

~MeLiSsA
February 19, 2003 10:39AM
hmmm, someone email john, brian and jeremy seperately and ask them to explain

a) Krebs cycle
b) oxidative phosphorolation
c) ATP synthatase complex.

wow, i dont remember anything really from ADV. Bio 1 and Bio 2, except the disecting the pig in Bio 2

hey, you might as well ask them about the anatomy of a fetal pig also...hahahaha

I <3 Biology

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
February 19, 2003 10:59AM
hey- ive never posted here, but i go to iit where nine days played this weekend....

i just wanted to say that john talked to me about biology....granted, i go to a tech school so, i should have had something to say, but im an architecture major and had no clue what he was talking about....so, we quickly changed the subject. but im not the girl originally posted about....maybe he thought everyone at iit would like to talk science....who knows.

but then.....it was so cool because after the show, they showed to one of the frat houses on campus, where they were having an open mic night and stayed and hung out with everyone....it was really neat to see that they were just a bunch of normal guys....

~annie
February 19, 2003 11:03AM
I used to love bio too...except for taking Comparitive Vertebrate Anatomy this semester....I want to shoot myself in the head. Last semester though...wooohooo. But I guess that's if I pass CVA.

I guess i'm not the only bio nerd on this board though...huh?

~MeLiSsA
February 19, 2003 11:39AM
Science boy is John....I was there when he was checking to see if she studied her chapter on Xylem and Phloem!!!!!By the way he is also definately Bowling boy as well, the bastard bowled 8 strikes in a row that night!

Post Edited (02-19-03 20:40)
February 19, 2003 12:02PM
haha....great story. I'm a little shocked though. Thought it would be Jeremey.

~MeLiSsA
February 19, 2003 03:05PM
i HATE science...but if john likes science, i LOVE science............bowling isn't so bad either hehe

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 20, 2003 12:35AM
Hey, I'm currently failing Biology 2... wanna tutor me, John? ;P

Oh wait that's right, it's not that I don't understand the stuff, it's that I have acute senioritis and I never DO anything in that class. =\

February 20, 2003 02:09AM
>>>acute senioritis<<<

i cant remember the last time i attended a full day of school......i havent barely been to school at all this month, it's bad......
February 20, 2003 05:39AM
aww.... Senioritis... I wish I could use that as an excuse... I guess I have college freshman 'who gives a crap'itis....

Colleen

February 20, 2003 05:50AM
yeah, it's my half birthday today, and i'm halfway to "might-as-well-check-into-a-home for senior-citizens-itis"...so "senioritis" sounds like a way enviable condition to me! yawning smiley)

i hate half birthdays. you never get any prsents, nobody really gives a ****, and it's all downhill from here, ya know? *sigh*
February 20, 2003 06:00AM
Senoritis is fun...except it's a little scary when you think you are going to fail and not graduate....just looking to pass...D for diploma this semester..LOL

~MeLiSsA
February 20, 2003 06:02AM
oh my goodness! that's so funny! i totally typed ****, and it turned into ****...didn;t tommy post something about this before? ha ha! i never noticed it! that's hilarious! i love it!!
February 20, 2003 06:04AM
aaaahhhh!! this is madness!!! freedom of speech!! ****! ****! ****! ****! oh, crap!
February 20, 2003 06:32AM
hmmm im gonna do an expirament, im gonna see which cuss words you can say, and which ones you cant. cunt, bullshit, fucker, bitch, *******, ************, **************, asswipe, shitface, damn, hmmmm ok, they really need to work on this, you can't say As shole, but you can say bitch? sorry ive had too much coffee....

Post Edited (02-20-03 15:34)
February 20, 2003 08:06AM
Happy half birthday Rach dear!

mwa!

*Val*

February 20, 2003 08:24AM
awwww! thanks val!!!! 182 shopping days left!! :O)
February 20, 2003 10:09AM
awww thats so cute...glad I have a 182 days to find you the perfect birthday present! : )

*Val*

February 20, 2003 03:38PM
yay only 145 till my bday winking smiley
February 21, 2003 12:52PM
happy 1/2 b-day....it's mine too (i think) but i forgot about it until u said that. wow. senioritous is happening sooner and sooner in my school....just so long as we get out of junioritous.
smiling smiley

February 21, 2003 04:43PM
i miss the olden days. i feel like i don't know anyone...

tracy when i go to school in philly you're gonna come visit me and sof right?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π