ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What are you thinking/doing right now?

Posted by fanoftheband 

Re: What are you thinking/doing right now?
August 29, 2005 07:42AM
Hmm Kev... it was something for Chrones disease.... I'm not sure if thats even how you spell it... I'm visiting her today in the hospital so I'll find out then and post later.

~*wOOt!*
August 29, 2005 08:27AM
Aww, sorry to hear that, Taylor. Hope she gets better quickly. And thanks again for you know what, smiling smiley.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
August 29, 2005 08:59AM
10 points to whoever knows what two things (not precise people) are being spoken about here:

"They both look bad. They both smell bad. They both swear for little other reason than a lack of vocabulary. They both treat girls pretty badly and are generally loutish and aggresive. They both also like to loot and steal shiny things aka 'bling'. It's not an accent, it's a lack of intellect. They both write exactly as badly they speak."

Post Edited (08-29-05 18:05)

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
August 29, 2005 09:44AM
Rappers and something i would think.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
August 29, 2005 09:53AM
Internet trolls and chavs?

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
August 29, 2005 10:22AM
I've got the second one: hill billies.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
August 29, 2005 07:57PM
Chavs is right. And the second one is........

~ Sofi ~

August 30, 2005 12:10AM
You know, I'm dumbfounded that the latter entity wasn't identified first. I mean... I even used the word 'loot'...

August 30, 2005 07:24AM
It's cause you're putting them down. And they are, quite obviously, awesome.

~ Sofi ~

August 30, 2005 04:19PM
i'm thinking that my underpants right now probably are the coolest things ever.

and that i am just awesome. in general.
August 30, 2005 05:42PM
I have a headache and have started poking at the spot that hurts in some attempt to cure it. This may go with the same logic as hitting the t.v. to fix it...
August 30, 2005 05:58PM
I really want to see my boyfriend but he lives in New York so i cant see him coz i live in England and i miss him!!!!!!!! I saw him 3 weeks agow and i cant stop thinking about him. Booooooooo!!!!!!! :,(
August 30, 2005 07:04PM
I'm toying with cooking myself a seriously tasty Full English breakfast.

I should go do that before I drown in my own saliva...

August 31, 2005 12:36AM
This is soooo nice. We have these days every two weeks called collaboration days where school doesn't start till nine thirty. So currently I am being very lazy and enjoying every minute.

August 31, 2005 12:41AM
The PSP is released here tommorow, and it looks so cool! Quite tempted to buy one, any one got an opinion if they own one already??

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
August 31, 2005 12:52AM
You have to go to school already? It's not even September yet!

I want to murder this project and rip every page into tiny tiny pieces.

~ Sofi ~

August 31, 2005 12:55AM
I've heard nothing but good things of the imports. Including the ability of limited web browsing and being able to translate PC compatible emulators, so that you can play classics from the likes of the SNES and Genesis/Mega Drive on the move, on your PSP unit.

Because we've had to wait a while for release, most of the early bugs have been ironed out with subsequent firmware upgrades. The units to hit these shores should be the very latest.

In other news, Apple are abouts to unveil the 'iPod Phone', within the next few weeks. Think more, ' 1gb Shuffle' than fully fledged '2ogb leviathan' though... which to be honest, most current mobiles can already accomodate, minus the propietory iTunes software that is.

Post Edited (08-31-05 10:05)
August 31, 2005 12:55AM
if anyone knows the whereabouts of my favorite brown shirt from the gap, please contact me asap. it is the only thing i own that matches my (world's cutest) brown flats with the pink velvet bow and round toes and i would really like to wear that outfit tomorrow.

rachel......
August 31, 2005 01:59AM
my northstar CD is gone.. life is on pause until further notice
August 31, 2005 05:59AM
When I was at work this afternoon this kid got really, really upset because frankly, the woman who was on 'one-to-one' with him is an incompetant bitch. So I was watching over 'soft play', and he ran in and jumped into my lap, and because he was upset, he had both of his fists by his mouth, and keep biting himself and screaming. A few seconds later, this woman sauntered in and just stood right over us, towering above this little kid shouting at him to stop it. Then I moved him to stand up and stood up behind him, stepped a few feet away and knelt down facing him with my hands flat in front of my. And then he stared at me, took his fists out of his mouth and put his hands, which were by then sort of pinky-purpleish and bleeding, down by his sides.

By then, there were a bunch of people standing around us because he'd been screaming so much, but they were all standing upright so he didn't see them, and this woman says "Good boy, Thomas," and he span round and hit her in the crotch, and got really angry again, biting his hands, and whenever anyone went to try and move his hands away from them, biting their hands. At one point he reached out behind him and grabbed my baby finger, and bit it and broke it. So I pinched his nose with my other hand so he'd let go, and then sort of fell backwards because guess what? when someone bites you so hard they break your bone, it hurts. Thankfully, seeing how much pain he'd caused made him stop, and he got really upset and came and hugged me yawning smiley)

So then cute boy from work drove me to hospital and hugged me lots which was obviously very nice. And he smells really good. And my finger hurts.

~ Sofi ~

September 01, 2005 03:12AM
I am thinking that 10 pin bowling rules grinning smiley

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
September 01, 2005 04:52AM
I'm thinking vodka is quite so nasty when it's hugely out of date. And 'Rock n Roll' is a good record.

~ Sofi ~

September 01, 2005 07:50AM
"I just spent too much money for gas and want to punch someone."

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
September 02, 2005 02:37PM
"leviathan" is one of my most favorite words. And poor Sofi! I hope you're all mended up soon!

I might get to see boston john in a month or so.... whooo.... yay for me.

~*wOOt!*
September 03, 2005 10:18AM
Old School is simply one of the funniest films that has ever been created. I am still laughing over the jokes now.

Si

September 03, 2005 02:14PM
I just saw a really cute love movie and they always make me happy.

~*wOOt!*
September 03, 2005 05:49PM
"Miller High Life doesn't make me feel very sophisticated."

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
September 04, 2005 07:55AM
This storm is AMAZING. And even better than the one last week. I just walked back into my room because I heard the wind blow my blind and knocked everything off my windowsil, but you know, it was ok cause the wind had also managed to shut my window. And the ground is all shakey. And the sky is pretty much constantly lit up. And thunder is so sexy-sounding.

Eeeeee I love storms.

~ Sofi ~

September 04, 2005 08:40AM
I became so engrossed in this computer game I've just started playing that I completely forgot all about the meal that I was cooking myself downstairs. You have never seen a man vault three flights of stairs after the realisation that the oven is still on so fast in your life. Didn't even touch a single stair on the way down, and pretty much rugby barged the kitchen door open...

As it turns out the food was sadly beyond saving.

*Pokes the charred, lifeless corpse of a McCain oven chip with his fork*

Yep, it's definately, without a shadow of a doubt, 110% dead...

September 04, 2005 11:24AM
"I suck so much ass on the offensive line playing football that it's embarrassing. I can blitz like it's nobody's business from the linebacker position, though."

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π