ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

"Can you believe these new girls?

Posted by sofi123 

"Can you believe these new girls?
September 04, 2005 12:51AM
None of them use birth control! And they eat all the steak. They don't even know what it is to be a true fan. You know, to truly love some silly little piece of music or some band so much that it hurts."

What music, or, which songs do you love so much that it physically hurts you when you listen to them?

A little bit of you is dead if this song doesn't do something to you:

Embrace - The Good Will Out (live in Millenium Square, Leeds, 28-5-05: The first night of their 'A Glorious Weekend' gigs)

The nah-nah-nahs at the end of Hey Jude do it too. It's awesome.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
Re: "Can you believe these new girls?
September 04, 2005 03:17AM
I think you've made a new fan.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
September 04, 2005 04:36AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
September 04, 2005 06:48AM
'Hallelujah' by anyone, especially John Cale, is a sad sad song.

"I've seen your flag on the marble arch, and love is not a victory march". is one of the best song lyrics ever.

Being a big fan of Embrace already, this song is incredible.

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
September 04, 2005 07:08AM
They were better at last years 'V' than this years... 'Hallelujah' is a briliant song.

Re:
September 04, 2005 08:26AM
I don't wanna turn this thread into a 'Sofi gets far too excited about Embrace' thread, I do that far too much and it must be annoying, but can I just say

*Hyperventilates a little*
HOW DID I MISS OTHER EMBRACE FANS ON THIS BOARD?!?!?!
Psssssssst Wes, try this one! Embrace - Come Back to what you know (Manchester Academy, 1-10-04)

Hallelujah is a beautiful song.

Post Edited (09-04-05 17:31)

~ Sofi ~

Re:
September 04, 2005 08:34PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
September 05, 2005 09:00AM
Seen them back in the day at MTV 5 Night Stand, 1999 maybe? They'd just released DFM. Anywho, good band and can do the **** live - what's not to like?!?!
September 05, 2005 09:27AM
Drawn from Memory was released in 2000.
sdfajshdgfjahsdgkajshdgfkajdhgBuyB-sidesalbumbeingreleasedsoonsdkjhalskjhasdjkf
sdkjfhalskdjhfalksjdhflakjsdhflakjsfnmerbqmuyvixcuyvBuyNewalbuminspringahdfjkfgkjaf

~ Sofi ~

September 06, 2005 01:59AM
"i always tell the girls, 'don't take it seriously'. if you don't take it seriously, you never get hurt. never get hurt, and you always have fun. and if you get lonely, you just go to the record store, and visit your friends..."

rachel......
September 06, 2005 05:17AM
<3

Penny: Wake up! I'm retired. And I never believed you anyway. You're too talented and too good-looking to be trusted and everybody knows it.

Russel: You're retired like Frank Sinatra is retired. Miss Penny Lane. Let me tell you what rock and roll will miss the day you truly retire. *Picks up glass, and handful of ice cubes*
The way you turn a hotel room into a home *Puts cube of ice in the glass*
The way you pick up strays wherever you go *Puts cube of ice in the glass*
The way you know the words to every song. Every song. Even the bad ones. Especially the bad ones *Ice in glass*
That green coat in the middle of summer *Ice in glass*
The real name that you won't reveal *Ice in glass*
I'd keep going but my glass is full.

Penny: Damn

I love it. I love it. <3<3

~ Sofi ~

&quot;And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name.&quot;
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π