ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

desveaux on everwood!!

Posted by bddesveaux 

desveaux on everwood!!
October 06, 2005 11:29AM
hey guys im in the dark right now about this but "angels on vacation"and "smile again"are supppose to be featured on the show everwood!!! when? i dunno,so look for it and let me know,i need to get paid!!!! lol-bri
Re: desveaux on everwood!!
October 06, 2005 11:31AM
Rock on

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
October 06, 2005 11:32AM
Don't they have to ask first?...

October 06, 2005 02:05PM
YAY!

*~katie~*
October 06, 2005 02:52PM
oh ok so i had some wine when i read the emails ha! those songs will be on everwood, but soon,ill let yas know-bri

Post Edited (10-07-05 10:19)
October 06, 2005 03:08PM
Cool! Now, if you could only get one of those "Tonight's Everwood featured music from Brian Desveaux" things, you'd be all set!
October 06, 2005 04:45PM
Congrats man! You deserve it. winking smiley

"I don't care what your grandmother says, Harlequin romance novels do NOT qualify as influential literature!"
October 07, 2005 02:36AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
October 07, 2005 06:21AM
yah for Brian!! Congrats! I can't wait to hear them on everwood!
October 07, 2005 12:26PM
Brian that's amazing and I love that show so I'll definitely keep an eye out for them!!!! YAY!!

"Never let the sun set on tomorrow before the sun rises today"
October 08, 2005 12:45AM
melissa looks like that girl on everwood.
no, she really does.

congrats brian.
October 10, 2005 12:00AM
that's great , it would be really good if you could get your music on the o.c. and one tree hill they have great music on those shows.
October 10, 2005 03:10AM
colleen, i was just gonna say that! yawning smiley)

brian, seriously, they always have the best songs on those wb shows...they're all cheesy (the shows, not the songs...duh), but i think everwood is definitely the best one of them all. plus, at the end, they always say, "tonight's 'everwood' featured music by brian desveaux....available at 'thwb.com'" or whatever, so this could be huge! i will keep all fingers and toes crossed <3

p.s. i am loving greenpoint chardonnay right now...it's australian. check it out if you're in a white mood.

rachel......
October 10, 2005 03:51PM
i totally watch taht show all the time...my mommy tapes it when i wont be home to watch it too! yay!
that is awesome.

*~Bernadette~*
October 10, 2005 10:17PM
aussie wine is just brilliant smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π