ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SHU to be officially released!!!

Posted by Mehdi 

Re: SHU to be officially released!!!
January 15, 2006 10:28PM
This is great and all ... but who slept with a Sony executive for them to release their stranglehold on the material? Did their copyright expire?

I think 'Unsatisfied' should be crossed out and 'Satisfied' scribbled underneath on the cover if this really does see the light of day. The albums title has always struck me as so wickedly ironic given the seemingly turbulent Sony experience and the records commercial no-show.

'So Happily Satisfied' that the past is finally present. That is if this information holds weight.

Post Edited (01-16-06 07:28)
January 16, 2006 01:59AM
hehehe sketch i think about the title the same way as u...like So Happily but not that satisfied cuz sony sux ass =P

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

January 16, 2006 04:56AM
maybe it will call...so happily usatisfied with sony...i dont even know if the cd will really see the light...brian put me on a position very confused!!!

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
January 16, 2006 04:58AM
until John posts that this is, in fact, so.

I wouldnt believe it.
January 16, 2006 02:20PM
Jeez... where has John been recently!?!?!?! POST SOMETHING so I don't freak out...haha
January 16, 2006 03:55PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, i haven't been to this website in so long, and i randomly just decided to check the boards tonight, and i am so glad i did, becuz nine days will always be one of the most important bands to me, and i've remember reading about the SHU in its pre-production states on this same website so long ago..... this is the best news i've heard in a long time.

"in the time of chimpanzees i was a monkey"
January 16, 2006 05:00PM
::Happy dances all over this board!::

And no, they can't change the name. Its just not the same. Hehe.

<3 Cait

January 17, 2006 11:35AM
Yeah, I wouldn't believe it either til John says something. Though it'd be odd for him to know something and Brian to not. Hopefully it's true though...

&quot;It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along&quot;
January 19, 2006 02:21AM
johns been MIA for a while
January 22, 2006 10:16AM
Since we know it's real now, I've got another request to make. Last time I asked if any of the songs would be re-recorded and got the answer 'doubtful'. If John or Brian happen to read this post, my only request is that the guitar solos be "turned up" (ex. Beautiful), so that I can hear them without messing with the equalizer in iTunes. Other than that, major thanks for releasing SHU!
January 22, 2006 10:17AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
January 23, 2006 09:55AM
This is great news, I'm so happy to hear it! Didn't fully believe it until Lou confirmed it (thanks again Lou). Here's to a nationwide tour of any scale. If they come within 500 miles of this place, I'm there. I still lurk around here with some regularity although I don't post much. Nice to see you all are still here.

Bones - Remember me from the August show? I'm not a Canucks fan, but that was a terrible game you guys played against Vancouver the other week. Go Flames Go!
January 23, 2006 01:39PM
A TOUR!?!?!?! YAY!!! HAHAHA

~Kevin~
January 23, 2006 01:42PM
good luck with that

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
January 23, 2006 02:44PM
that would be great...ahh brings back memories.

Id like a ninedays show again...

*~Bernadette~*
January 23, 2006 03:23PM
BRAZIL WAITS U NINEDAYS =P

------------------------------
&quot;now shut up and listen to the music!&quot; by John Hampson

February 01, 2006 08:51AM
Wait what its actually getting released holy crap awesome.

February 01, 2006 10:19AM
I have never heard lee lee or dirty poet before. Anyone got any links were I can here them?
February 03, 2006 10:24PM
That's a great news for sure

But does exactly mean the "limited" in the sentence "So Happily Unsatisfied will see the light of day as a full, "official", limited release this Spring and will include two songs that were recorded and mixed but never released.

Limited for a period of time ?
Limited in the number of copies ?

Thank you.
benjamin.

ps : i love this album
February 04, 2006 12:27AM
Since it'll likely be from their own pocket, yes on both counts. Supply and demand.

February 06, 2006 06:32AM
"I have never heard lee lee or dirty poet before. Anyone got any links were I can here them?"

http://www.mr-tea.com/ND/

you should be able to find them there
February 13, 2006 04:29AM
Only thing is that most of us already have it... and is it gonna be released in stores? And is "Flying the Corperate Jet" to follow soon?
February 13, 2006 01:06PM
I don't think it's gonna be in stores. I think it's gonna be available online and at their shows. But I could be wrong.
February 13, 2006 02:38PM
I wonder if this could mean by any chance their release their other albums also that are extremely hard to find. This is so awesome.

February 13, 2006 03:32PM
WarioVsMooChicken wrote:

> I wonder if this could mean by any chance their release their
> other albums also that are extremely hard to find. This is so
> awesome.
>

no it doesn't mean that
February 14, 2006 06:40AM
I was pretty sure but you never know if this is sucsessful they might bring back another album.

February 14, 2006 07:27AM
thats true, we have to keep faithful, i'll die to see monday songs on the streets...

&quot;RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!&quot;
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π