ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

i just heard "absolutely" on 94.3

Posted by Rachel 

i just heard "absolutely" on 94.3
December 06, 2007 01:42AM
i forgot how happy it makes me when i hear it on the radio....i just caught the last half too, cuz it was on when i got into my car and at first i was like "i don't have this cd in....wait....no way!" and i turned it up really loud and sang along. it's different when it's on the radio.....yay! i miss you guys.

rachel......
Re: i just heard "absolutely" on 94.3
December 06, 2007 06:47AM
thats funny. i heard it yesterday.
made me smile
December 06, 2007 09:59AM
I heard it at Walmart the other day. Walmart of all places
December 09, 2007 12:36AM
wow and i heard it on 94.3 last sunday night.

*~katie~*
Re: i just heard
January 01, 2008 07:46PM
i was working my retail job the other day, wishing i was dead, when "absolutely" started playing on the store radio. suddenly folding thousands of old lady christmas sweaters just wasn't so horrible.

of course after my song was over, some horrible re-make of mambo number 5 started playing, and i wanted to kill myself all over again... but for a few minutes working retail was tolerable.

seriously. someone really thought mambo number five was a song worth re-making? really?

i love you, rachel!

Post Edited (01-02-08 21:44)
January 02, 2008 03:41AM
I had the same sort of thing happen... my very first time working, I heard Absolutely over the store radio... haven't heard it since though.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
January 06, 2008 01:02PM
heard it again today
Kentucky lovvvvvvvvvves Nine Days
January 06, 2008 03:01PM
I was working (my university's alumni office) and heard "Revolve" playing in the office, I ran into the hall to find out who was listening to it - my coworker had pandora.com running and it played it. Pandora is awesome.

-Bryce, Utah
January 09, 2008 05:12AM
Wow, pandora.com is awesome. You enter your favorite artist, and then they play similar sounding music from diff artists and you rate the new songs, and then narrows the sound down to a science. I'm impressed.

January 14, 2008 02:00PM
I heard absolutely at randalls today. I was kinda ticked though because the volume was so low I only caught bits and pieces of it. Still brightened my day!
February 06, 2008 02:45AM
i love you too melissa!

rachel......
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π