ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I NEED SOME PARTICIPATION ON THIS!!!

Posted by Bones45 

I NEED SOME PARTICIPATION ON THIS!!!
December 20, 2007 11:05AM
Im going to give a gift to some people on here.. and I expect people to follow my lead....

1. I give a gift of slutiness to Lori.. you got the goods Loricious, you just gotta put them to use.

2. Lou-- I give you Lori when she is slutted up.

3. Katie - I give you a better car----your chevy is wak. (yes.. Im a car snob)

4. Mike ( turkey) - I give you a limo, free drinks, and free entry to a Nine Days show (I just love busting your chops on this.. Im not sure why)

5. Rach - A 5hr solo John show. Nuff said.

6. Nick - a 5 min bass solo during "Absolutely"---I think Nick deserves this..

7. Brian - more solo shows.. I dont even care what you play.. lets just hang, drink beer, and discuss how much the Isles suck nads. (Rangers suck too). Oh yeah.. You are going to need to fire up LL COol J

8. John - I give you about 4 shots to loosen you up.. and then a big mullet so you can rock out.
Re: I NEED SOME PARTICIPATION ON THIS!!!
December 20, 2007 03:45PM
LOL thank you Scott my darling...sluttiness, eh? Thanks, haha. We need to talk, by the way...I need your perspective on things going on with me lately, lol...will email you tomorrow!

~lori~
December 24, 2007 04:28AM
this board sucks.

Really.
December 24, 2007 08:23AM
I give Scott the gift of my participation in this thread. tongue sticking out smiley

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
December 24, 2007 09:02AM
i give scott a paint job for his "car". although a part of me will miss being able to pick out his rusted deathtrap in the parking lot so easily from my window.

*~katie~*
December 26, 2007 07:19PM
I have been to several Nine Days shows, but if you will provide me with those amenities I PROMISE I will be at whatever show they are provided for AND I will give you a firm handshake.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π